4 bedroom detached villa for sale
Italy - Liguria, Imperia, Triora
like this property?Call: 03339 395861
- Basement: large garage, cellar, boiler room and two rooms, once used as a doctor's studio and waiting rooms,
- Ground floor: spacious kitchen, large living room, bathroom; a large terrace with solarium surrounds the villa,
- First floor: consisting of four large bedrooms and a spacious bathroom,
- The penthouse, two have spacious storage room of about 25 sqm. each.
The villa is surrounded by a garden with terraces on different levels. From the ground floor to the first floor, one can take a large stone staircase outside. Inside the pimple a spacious staircase from the ground floor to the attic.
A short concrete ramp connects the garage with the village's main street. Dwelling one equipped with a diesel boiler, oil burner works for heating and hot water heater.
An interesting opportunity to buy the property to convert it into apartments or into a guest house (B & B with a large dining area). Location is perfect; halfway between Alpine peaks and the beautiful sandy beaches of the nearby Ligurian Sea.
"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth."
Steve McQueen (1930-1980)
Thomas Wallin, owner of the real estate agency IBIS was born in Sweden in 1967 and spent his youth near Gothenburg.
In 1989 he graduated in Economics at the University of Gothenburg. In 1990 he met the woman of his life: Elisa and she led him to move to Italy.
In 1993 they opened up a residence called “Ibis appartamenti per le vacanze”. Since 1997, after getting the license as a hotel director, he becomes responsible for the accommodation.
In 2004 Thomas decided to take the course as an agent of mediation in business. 2005 he managed to graduate and he opened up on the Promenade at Arma di Taggia.
In his spare time he enjoys playing tennis and skiing, the area is ideal for these sports. Along the Riviera, the climate is mild throughout the the year and it is only an hour 's drive from the ski resorts of Limone Piemonte!"
- Cristoforo Colombo (International), 61.2 miles
- Città di Torino (International), 83 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.