Property for sale
Ireland - 30 Mary St. - (3 Potential Income Streams), Dungarvan, Waterford
like this property?Call: 03339 396358
- - Dual profile onto both Mary St. and Scanlans Yard Car Park.
- - Building is well presented and in sound structural order.
- - High level of both pedestrian and vehicular passing traffic.
- - Turn key investment opportunity.
REA Spratt offer for sale by private treaty, this genuine investment opportunity. This property provides for three potential income streams, (1) basement store with access onto Scanlans Yard Car Park. (2) Retail shop fronting onto Mary St. (3) Overhead five roomed office/consultation room facility with independent hall door access onto Mary St. Viewing highly recommended and by prior appointment only.
- Dual profile onto both Mary St. and Scanlans Yard Car Park.
- Building is well presented and in sound structural order.
- High level of both pedestrian and vehicular passing traffic.
- Turn key investment opportunity.
BER: G BER No.800412827 Energy Performance Indicator:1857.41 kWh/mē/yr
Ground floor retail area. Basement, lock up store with vehicular entrance. Overhead floors office/consultancy rooms.Ground floor retail area - 16.48m x 4.0m
Window to Mary St., overlooking Scanlan's car park, tiled floor, toilet, stairs leading to car park and work shop.
Basement/ Lock Up Store/ Work Shop - 4.2m x 15.8m
Front Room (1st floor) - 4.22m x 2.69m
Annex of; 3.30 x 2.22m
Middle Room (1st floor) - 3.24m x 2.67m
Velux window, open area, 2.86 x 3.24m
Back Room (1st floor) - 3.7m x 2.92m
Having off whb/wc 1.75 x 0.92m
Attic area Room 1 - 4.21m x 3.52m
Velux roof windows
Attic area Room 2 - 3.2m x 3.42m
Velux roof windows
Proceed from Grattans Square towards St. Marys Parrish Pub, property is at top on left hand side.
By appointment only.
All services available.
- Waterford (International), 38.2 miles
- Cork (International), 65.5 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.