3 bedroom villa for sale
Portugal - Madeira, Camara De Lobos
like this property?Call: 03339 396426
- Spacious contemporary design
- High specification of equipment & materials
- Clear ocean views
- Large level landscaped garden
- Pool - to be finished to purchaser's requirement
- Generous living area with stunning ocean views
- Extensive garage/Games room/party room in basement
- Hardwood wengé floors
- Quiet and private but close to all amenities
- 15 minutes to west of the island's capital - Funchal
The plot size is 1.100m2 and the gross covered cosntruction area 610 m2.
The specification of the materials, and equipment is of superior quality with hardwood wengé floors, electric shutters, double-glazed windows and doors, alarm system, video survveillance system, automatic irrigation to the landscaped garden and solar panels for domestic hot water (500 l deposit).
The pool is currently unfinished but can be finished to the purchaser's specification before handover if desired.
The ground floor features a living room of over 80m2, fully glazed with views to the ocean, hall, kitchen, pantry, guest wc, laundry, indoor barbeque area and storage room.
The upper floor has a generous master suite and two further large bedrooms with a shared bathroom.
The basement floor features a garage/multi-purpose room of over 240m2 as well as all the technical rooms for the house.
The property has an irrigation water tank of 70.000 litre capacity.
For those considering an investment in a luxury residence as a second (holiday) home or as a retirement destination, consider the advantages of Madeira Island :
• Sub-tropical climate - warm & pleasant year round
• Natural beauty - dramatic scenery, lush & colourful, known as the "Garden of the Atlantic"
• Ease of access - within 3 hours flight time from most European cities, direct flights from over 40 destinations in Europe, daily flights to London and Lisbon
• Protected environment - 70% of the island is protected parkland & forest
• Activities/Amenities - wide range of sports & leisure activities; two Golf courses near to Funchal
• Tourist infrastructure - long known as a quality tourist destination, with lots to see & do• Quality of life - a friendly, safe & clean place to visit and to live in (Note: one of the lowest incidences of crime in Europe)
Legal and fiscal situation
• Property transfer taxes - IMT tax, Stamp duty, reigistration and notary fees - max. 7%
• Inheritance tax - Effective 1st January 2004, inheritance tax abolished in Portugal. There is still a 10% stamp duty charge though on transfer of assets. Gifts/donations to a spouse (husband or wife), children, parents or grandparents are exempt.
• Capital gains tax - Flat 25% tax levy on all capital gains effected by non-residents.
• Portuguese (EU) Residence Permit - Since July 2012, the NON-EU PURCHASER has a right to apply for a Portuguese residence permit (with subsequent freedom of movement in Schengen countries) following purchase of real estate in Portugal with A MINIMUM INVESTMENT OF €500.000
• Non-Habitual Resident's Regime - offering fiscal advantages particularly to non-Portuguese retirees taking up residence in Portugal
- Funchal (International), 8.1 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.