2 bedroom apartment for sale
Turkey - Istanbul, Beylikduzu
like this property?Call: 03339 395934
Located only 17km away from Ataturk Airport and only 30km away from Taksim, this project is ideally situated for those who are looking for affordable homes in Istanbul without paying the premium prices you would pay in the centre – these are ideal investments due to price appreciation and development currently undergoing within the area.
About the project
A luxury project consisting of 8 blocks in total and apartments ranging in size from one bedroom units up to huge family four bedroom duplex apartments, all offering open sea views and lovely interior design layouts.
Facilities for residents include
- Large communal swimming pool
- Lots of sunbathing space
- Pathways and walking areas for residents
- Children’s area and park
- Closed car parking underneath
- And lots more
From the apartments you can overlook beautiful green fields and then the Sea of Marmara beyond – a striking view to be enjoyed on a daily basis.
The apartments have been constructed with high ceilings for a spacious and modern interior layout, and are also gifted private terraces with stunning vistas, while the garden apartments enjoy their own private gardens.
No expense has been spared in ensuring that this project is as luxurious as you will find in the region today.
Prices and payment plans
1+1 apartments measuring 81m2 and priced from 156,000 USD
2+1 apartments measuring 120m2 and priced from 195,000 USD
3+1 apartments measuring 150m2 and priced from 250,000 USD
3+2 apartments measuring 198m2 and priced from 380,000 USD
4+1 duplex apartments measuring 220m2 and priced from 425,000 USD
Payment plans give you the option of securing your home with only a 40% down payment payable upon signing of the contract. The remaining 60% is available to be paid in monthly installments over a period of 24 months.
For more information regarding payment plans and availability of units, please contact us and our friendly Istanbul investment team today.
This project is set for completion in June 2016.
This project is found just minutes away from West Istanbul Marina in Beylikduzu, with mooring capacity for up to 600 yachts, in green surroundings offering lots of clean air quality and full sea views for apartments.
The location is one that is more than ideal for family life in the city away from the bustling city centre where you will find all the noise and crowd pollution a world away from your private and peaceful settings in Beylikduzu.
A seaside home concept with easy access to the city centre, the project is served well via public transport services and offers a bustling location itself with several shops, restaurants, and amenities for all your day to day needs. Local hospitals, schools, and shopping malls are easy reached.
You will find the nearest airport at Ataturk International Airport only 17km away, while Taksim can be reached within 30km.
With more than 10 years experience, Property Turkey provides independent information and advice with regards to Istanbul real estate for lifestyle and investment.
With head offices in London UK and regional Istanbul office in Sisli, Istanbul, we look forward to meeting and assisting you with your lifestyle and investment requirements in Turkey.
Please contact us for more information.