4 bedroom apartment for sale
Turkey - Istanbul, Beylikduzu
like this property?Call: 03339 395934
This project offers homes ranging from two to five bedrooms and is well located in a special part of the city where you won’t find the high-rise buildings and frenetic traffic that you would in the centre – a peaceful area well known as an elite residential district.
About the project
For this project, the developers have gone about creating a family friendly location where neighbours will be friends, children can play together, and everyone can get along in a harmonious atmosphere offering lots of space and green areas.
Built on a 2,802m2 plot of land, the project offers four blocks in total with each block consisting of only seven floors so as to not appear too large and overbearing.
Within the project you will find superb communal areas and shops for day to day life in the city, while security and green parks give you wonderful settings to enjoy a quiet life in Istanbul away from the busy pace of life in the centre.
Facilities for residents include
- Plenty of gardens and areas for families to enjoy
- Only 4 blocks, each one with 7 floors
- 2,802m2 plot in total
- 38 apartments only and 4 shops
- Closed car park for residents
- Green park and walk paths within
- 24/7 security provided
- CCTV camera in place
- Swimming pool and sunbathing areas
- And lots more
Availability and payment terms
5+2 apartments – please contact us
4+1 duplex penthouse measuring 240m2 and priced from 819,000 TL
4+1 apartment measuring 170m2 and priced from 525,000
3+1 apartment measuring 140m2 and priced from 519,000 TL
2+1 garden apartments measuring 115m2 and priced from 390,000 TL
Payment plan runs as follows: secure your property with a down payment of 40% upon signing of the contract, followed by 12 months of installments for the remaining 60% balance.
Please contact us for more information regarding availability and price changes – prices are subject to increases upon completion.
Offering lots of green surroundings and a family friendly atmosphere, Gurpinar is a hidden gem of Istanbul, and an area not to be overlooked for those looking to buy family real estate in the city.
Well known as an elite residential district of Beylikduzu, Gurpinar is favoured by those who are looking to escape from the city centre to quiet settings where you won’t find many high rise buildings and the ratio of buildings to green areas gives you lots of areas and parks for the family to enjoy.
Overlooking the Sea of Marmara, Gurpinar is well located throughout the rest of the city with good public transport links, and is well serviced via shops and amenities for day to day living with everything you need close by. These are affordable homes at great prices, please contact us for more information.
With more than 10 years experience, Property Turkey provides independent information and advice with regards to Istanbul real estate for lifestyle and investment.
With head offices in London UK and regional Istanbul office in Sisli, Istanbul, we look forward to meeting and assisting you with your lifestyle and investment requirements in Turkey.
Please contact us for more information.