3 bedroom apartment for sale
Turkey - Istanbul, Beylikduzu
like this property?Call: 03339 395934
Secure your home using our advantageous payment plan with only a 40% down payment needed to buy a property today – this project is well served with excellent on-site facilities for residents and a range of features to give you a year round project with everything one could need right at their fingertips.
About the project
The developer has spared no detail in making this project as green as possible, with an impressive 60% of the grounds dedicated to parks and areas for the family and those with children to spend days on end relaxing in a safe environment.
You will find a total of 148 residences for sale, these range from cute one bedroom apartments up to spacious family homes with three bedrooms and excellent views over the communal areas.
One of the main features of this project is the on-site shopping centre which serves many internationally recognised brands and offers a range of restaurants, cafeterias, and coffee shops facing towards the main avenue.
Facilities for residents include:
Both indoor and outdoor swimming pools
Complete fitness centre with gym
Basketball court and tennis area
Cinema room and games room
Turkish bath, sauna, and massage room
Dedicated children’s area
Car parking for residents
24 hour reception and security
1 bedroom homes measuring from 65m2 – 70m2 and priced from 193,000 TL
2 bedroom homes measuring from 97m2 – 139m2 and priced from 355,000 TL
3 bedroom homes measuring from 165m2 – 197m2 and priced from 532,000 TL
You only need to put a down payment of 40% to secure your property today, with the remaining 60% payable over an 18 month period.
This project will be completed in August 2016, although one of the blocks has already been completed and is ready for inspection. Please call us or enquire today for added information or any answering to any queries you may have about this project.
Beylikduzu is one of the most sought after areas in Istanbul for lifestyle and investment real estate buyers today.
An area full of life and local amenities from schools to hospitals, Beylikduzu is well connected to the rest of the city via the E5 Motorway which is only 750 metres away from this project, and Metrobus stations which are even closer.
This project is well located for those who are seeking to live in Istanbul permanently, with all you could need or want just minutes away. The location also gives superb investment value with these properties expected to rise in value once completed, and rental potential for the investor also.
With more than 10 years experience, Property Turkey provides independent information and advice with regards to Istanbul real estate for lifestyle and investment.
With head offices in London UK and regional Istanbul office in Sisli, Istanbul, we look forward to meeting and assisting you with your lifestyle and investment requirements in Turkey.
Please contact us for more information.