2 bedroom apartment for sale
Turkey - Istanbul, Beylikduzu
like this property?Call: 03339 395934
With excellent facilities including an on-site shopping centre and E5 Motorway just minutes away, this project is one of the finest in the city and offers a range of homes for sale at great prices.
About the project
Built to the utmost highest quality in modern real estate today is this wonderful project offering a grand total of 148 residences for sale ranging from one bedroom apartments up to expansive three bedroom family residences.
60% of the project area has been allocated to green parks and wonderful scenery, presenting you with lots of paths for walking and the ideal setting to relax and spend the day in natural surroundings with the family.
Within the project you will find a large shopping mall with several branded stores and international quality restaurants and cafes facing towards the main avenue.
There are plenty of quality facilities for residents, including:
- Indoor and outdoor large swimming pools
- Fitness centre with gym and sauna
- Tennis and basketball courts
- Turkish bath and massage area
- Cinema room and games room
- Children’s area and services
- Car park with space for each resident
- Shopping mall and bazaar
- 24 hour security and reception
1 bedroom homes measuring from 65m2 – 70m2 and priced from 193,000 TL
2 bedroom homes measuring from 97m2 – 139m2 and priced from 355,000 TL
3 bedroom homes measuring from 165m2 – 197m2 and priced from 532,000 TL
You can secure your home today with a down payment of 40% upon signing of the contract, followed by 18 months of payments for the remaining 60% balance.
Set for completion in August 2016, please contact Property Turkey today for more information on this stunning project including price updates and availability requests.
One of the blocks is currently completed and ready for inspection.
Found in the sought after area of Beylikduzu, this project is found just 750 metres away from the E5 Motorway which will take you around the city in moments, and even closer to the nearest Metrobus station, giving you the perfect base for exploring Istanbul on a day to day basis.
There is a luxury shopping mall within the project and all the expected facilities one would want to find within fingertips of their home for living in Istanbul.
Close by you will find hospitals, schools, universities, all within 10 minutes distance or less, so those with children will find everything within easy time distances.
This is a great spot for living in the city, within an area well known for its investment potential and quality lifestyle it offers residents who decide to live here. Beylikduzu property is highly sought after, and looking at a project like this, it is easy to see why.
With more than 10 years experience, Property Turkey provides independent information and advice with regards to Istanbul real estate for lifestyle and investment.
With head offices in London UK and regional Istanbul office in Sisli, Istanbul, we look forward to meeting and assisting you with your lifestyle and investment requirements in Turkey.
Please contact us for more information.