4 bedroom house for sale
Italy - Liguria, Imperia, Dolceacqua
like this property?Call: 03339 396528
- Medieval house for sale in the antique center of Dolceacqua
- Large terrace facing south and with a view of the ancient Doria Castle
- On 4 levels
- Total sqm: 220
- Very luxurious: redesigned by a famous architect in 2008
- Highest quality materials used within the house
- Open fireplace
- The owner is prepared to sell the house furnished.
- 4km to the sea
- Close to Nice airport
Only the highest quality materials have been used to design this house which is full of sunshine and light. There is central heating throughout the house and a large open fireplace in the main sitting room. The owner is prepared to sell the house furnished.
Summary of the house for sale 220 mē:
4 bedrooms / 3 bathrooms
Basement / storage 15 mē
Entrance Master bedroom with luxurious bathroom
A storage room
1 double bedroom
Second floor: 1 double bedroom
A separate toilet with shower
Laundry room with balcony A large living room and kitchen Magnificent view over the rooftops of Dolceacqua and the famous castle of the Doria family.
The third floor:
A lounge which opens onto the terrace
1 double bedroom
The antique village of Dolceacqua is now world famed with its magnificent Doria Castle and medieval bridge, painted by Monet. The old streets wind up to the castle, full of life and colour. The main square has many restaurants and bars and overlooks the River. All facilities are available in Dolceacqua, especiallly appreciated are its local fruit and vegetable market. The zone is famous for its wine production and the the neighbouring wine zone of Le Terre Bianche for it's Rossese wine. The village is 4 km drive to the sea
- Cristoforo Colombo (International), 72.2 miles
- Cittā di Torino (International), 91.7 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.