4 bedroom detached house for sale
Spain - Murcia, Los Belones
like this property?Call: 03339 397775
- Substantial plot of 14.500m² with exceptional build of 244m² distributed on three levels.
- Includes 1400 date producing palm trees, generation an income.
- Mains water in property, plus the benefit of its on well.
- High quality living with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 toilets.
- Main living area overlooking the pool and gardens.
- Independent luxury country style designer kitchen.
- Large basement with a bar used as a games room.
- Beautiful pool surrounded by gardens.
- High quality fixtures and fittings throughout.
- Close to beautiful sandy beaches
It is a rare that such a beautiful country house in a prime location is brought to the market. The house has a luxury and spacious feel about it and has been very well designed to create a wonderful home. We would highly recommend a viewing to fully appreciate this stunning house.
This property is situated in an enviable location in Las Barracas, perfect to enjoy nature being on the edge of the beautiful Calblanque National Park and minutes away from beautiful sandy beaches. The house is also only a very short distance from Los Belones village which offers all services and amenities.
The closest airport is St. Javier (Murcia) International airport which is around 35 minutes drive and Alicante International airport is 85 minutes away. The new Corvera International airport which is due to be operational by the end of 2011 will be reached within 1 hour.
If you are looking for an exclusive country house in a stunning location then this could tick all the boxes.
Murcia Villas was established in 2002, working out of our original office in Los Belones. Over the past 8 years we have expanded to 6 offices across the region of Murcia. Murcia Villas are experts in the Region of Murcia, in addition we have a property management division and can offer an excellent aftersales service.
About the Area of Murcia
Nestling at the bottom of the Costa Blanca, the Costa Calida is one of the least well known and most unspoilt areas of Spain guaranteed to give you a taste of "real Spain".
With over 315 days of sunshine every year it is little wonder that "Costa Calida" means warm coast and the unspoilt inland waters of the Mar Menor, the largest natural lagoon in Europe offer safe and warm water bathing all year round.
Take time to enjoy the lifestyle of Spain in the Mar Menor and Costa Calida. The fabulous stretches of unspoilt beaches or the busy bars and restaurants where you can enjoy fantastic seafood; meats and cheeses from around the Region at very reasonable prices. Not to mention the wines … visit the local bodegas (wine cellars) and get a real taste of Spain.