2 bedroom village house for sale
France - Midi-Pyrénées, Tarn-et-Garonne, Bourg-de-Visa
like this property?Call: 03339 395515
- Perfect lock up and leave home
- Situated in a Bastide village with gourmet weekly market
- Good selection of shops and restaurants nearby
- Courtyard garden for al fresco dining
- 1 hour from Toulouse airport
The property has a delightful courtyard garden where you can enjoy a glass of wine in the sunshine between the medieval stone walls. Within this space there is the possibility to create an extension to the house and/or a garage subject to obtaining the necessary planning permission.
The medieval village of Bourg de Visa is set out around an arcaded main square where there are gourmet weekly markets. The village has a good selection of shops and restaurants. There are a host of other pretty villages in the vicinity including Beauville, Brassac, Castelsagrat and Montjoi.
The house has a habitable space of 75m2, comprising of a fully equipped kitchen, a living/dining area, two spacious bedrooms, bathroom and separate WC.
The garden is enclosed, easy maintenance and has large double doors that give access onto the street the other side.
Please visit the La Residence website for a comprehensive list of other similar properties.
Please note: All room sizes are approximate. La Résidence has made every effort to ensure that the details and photographs of this property are accurate and in no way misleading. However, this information does not form part of a contract and no warranties are given or implied.
To find other similar properties, please visit the La Résidence website
- Bergerac (INTERNATIONAL), 44.4 miles
- Toulouse (Blagnac) (INTERNATIONAL), 48.7 miles
- Lourdes (Tarbes) (INTERNATIONAL), 88.4 miles
- Bordeaux (Mérignac) (INTERNATIONAL), 91.6 miles
- Pyrénées (INTERNATIONAL), 92.5 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.