3 bedroom character property for sale
France - Midi-Pyrénées, Haute-Garonne, Le Fousseret
like this property?Call: 03339 395508
- What a view - Straight to the Pyrenees!
- 3 double bedrooms with huge potential to increase accommodation further
- Entrance/dining hall, cozy sitting room, fitted kitchen with woodburner and garden room
- Office area.
- The attic could be converted to form separate accommodation
- Adjacent barn
- Separate large stone barn
- Pool with a view and surrounding decking area
- Gardens and grounds of about 1.5 acres
An amazing location, taking full benefit of the wonderful chain of the Pyrenees, and offering comfortable ground floor accommodation but with the potential to develop the large attics above.
The roof is in good order and all of the windows are already fitted with double glazed units.
The property is quietly located just outside of the local village and within 50 minutes of Toulouse and its airport, with local shops, schools and businesses being some 10 minutes drive away. It is surrounded by its own south facing gardens, with pool and outbuildings, it ticks most of the important requirements.
Offering simple, free flowing ground floor accommodation in a traditional format, the large entrance hall is still used as the main dining hall when guests come to dinner, a cosy sitting room with wooden floorboards and wood burner, fitted kitchen with wood burner and larder and leading on from the kitchen a south facing garden room overlooking the Pyrenees and offering year round enjoyment of the views. There are two double bedrooms with south facing windows a house shower room, office area and a smaller guest double bedroom with separate access and washbasin.
A staircase from the hallway takes us to the boarded attic, offering a huge potential to double the accommodation or maybe create a separate unit by installing a separate access from the barn to the north of the house.
A large stone barn to the north east of the house is used as a workshop, it has recently been re-roofed.
The pool has been sited to the south east of the house and makes the most of the stunning views from either the pool itself or the surrounding decking, a truly magic spot to take a plunge.
The garden is mostly laid to lawns with fruit trees and to the south east a highly productive vegetable garden.
Services and taxes
Taxes Foncieres 662 euros pa
Taxes d'habitation 570 euros pa at present
- Toulouse (Blagnac) (International), 28 miles
- Lourdes (Tarbes) (International), 54.4 miles
- Carcassonne (International), 62.4 miles
- Pyrénées (International), 74.7 miles
- Perpignan (Rivesaltes) (International), 97.4 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.