4 bedroom detached house for sale
Ireland - The Pines, Nook Bay, Arthurstown, Wexford
like this property?Call: 03339 395756
- Spacious two storey house standing on 2 acres
- Elevated site with excellent views of the Three Sisters Rivers flowing out to meet the sea at Hook Head.
- Located on the outskirts of Ballyhack a small dishing village in south Co.Wexford.
- Within a short drive of Waterford city via the Ballyhack-Passage East Car Ferry.
Spacious two storey house standing on c. 2 acres, on an elevated site with superb Estuary views of the Rivers Suit, Nore and Barrow. Built in 1994 the property has been well maintained and is in excellent condition.
The accommodation includes two large reception rooms, diningroom, kitchen, utility and 4 bedrooms (3 en suite). Floor area 213.67 sq.m (2,300 sq.ft.). Oil fired central heating with panelled radiators throughout.
Ballyhack is a small fishing village in south west County Wexford. It is located on the eastern shore of Waterford Harbour Estuary where the three sister rivers flow into the sea near Hook Head and Dunmore East.
A ferry service operates between Ballyhack and Passage East (County Waterford) which is located 8 km to the west, New Ross is 20 km north of Ballyhack.
Spacious two storey house standing on 2 acres
Elevated site with excellent views of the Three Sisters Rivers flowing out to meet the sea at Hook Head.
Located on the outskirts of Ballyhack a small dishing village in south Co.Wexford.
Within a short drive of Waterford city via the Ballyhack-Passage East Car Ferry.
Energy Performance Indicator:251.72 kWh/mē/yr
Landscaped garden on site c. 2 acres with superb views of the Estuary. Oil fired boiler. Base for garage. Deep well pump.
- Waterford (International), 7.4 miles
- Cork (International), 71.5 miles
- Dublin (International), 87 miles
- Shannon (International), 89.5 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.