3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Ireland - 9 Denes Yard, Cappoquin, Waterford
like this property?Call: 03339 396358
- - Private rear garden with covered side entrance.
- - OFCH- Zoned heating/ water.
- - Bright Kitchen/ Breakfast area with patio doors to rear garden.
- - Priced competitively.
REA Spratt offer for sale this comfortable well presented family home enjoying a quite location within this established development. Offering deceptive accommodation, this home enjoys good insulation qualities, which assists minimising fuel costs. All the amenities of Cappoquin turn are on the doorstep and Dungarvan Town is only a short spin via car. Viewing strictly by appointment only.
- Private rear garden with covered side entrance.
- OFCH- Zoned heating/ water.
- Bright Kitchen/ Breakfast area with patio doors to rear garden.
- Priced competitively.
BER: C1 BER No.108467457 Energy Performance Indicator:166.4 kWh/mē/yr
Entrance porch, sitting room, kitchen, 3 bedrooms (one ensuite), Bathroom.Entrance Porch - 2.57m x 2.16m
Tiled floor. Off hallway.
- 1.57m x 0.83m
Wv/whb. Tiled floor & walls.
Sitting Room - 4.15m x 4.4m
Open fireplace, marble hearth, pine surrend, double door to kitchen. H/P walk off.
Kitchen - 5.55m x 3.2m
Generous floor & eye level units. Tiled floor & splash-back, electrical appliances, french doors to rear garden.
Bedroom 1 - 3.7m x 3.0m
Ensuite - 2.94m x 8.56m
Fully tiled, Triten Electric Shower.
Bedroom 2 - 2.66m x 3.5m
Bedroom 3 - 2.5m x 2.6m
Bathroom - 1.8m x 1.9m
Located in Cappoquin town on right hand side, leaving Cappoquin, heading west towards Lismore on the N72.
By appointment only.
All floor coverings, light fittings, and window furnishings.
- Mains water and sewerage.
- Electricity and telephone available.
- Cable available.
- House built in 2006 (10 years).
- Waterford (International), 51.4 miles
- Cork (International), 56.5 miles
- Shannon (International), 96.4 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.