4 bedroom end of terrace house for sale
Ireland - St. Annes, The Quay, Clonmel, Co. Tipperary
like this property?Call: 03339 390207
- Classic Georgian house
- Oil fired central heating
- Window shutters throughout
- Two self contained apartments with separate entrance 1 single and 1 double
- €10000 rental income per annum
- Property has benefit of an office
- Many original features
- Town centre location
- Views of the park and river
- Rear entrance from Anglesea Street
Built c. 1840, the house boasts many classic Georgian features such as high ceilings throughout, original pillars in entrance hall, many with the original ornate plaster work and spacious and bright beautifully appointed rooms.
The property has the benefit of two self contained apartments with separate entrance.
This stunning property overlooks the Denis Burke Park and River Suir with beautiful views of the mountains.
This property needs to be viewed to be truly appreciated.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
- Waterford (INTERNATIONAL), 28.5 miles
- Cork (INTERNATIONAL), 49.1 miles
- Shannon (INTERNATIONAL), 57.3 miles
- Kerry (INTERNATIONAL), 76.9 miles
- Galway (INTERNATIONAL), 83.3 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.