Shop for sale
Cyprus - Paphos, Tsada
like this property?Call: 03339 395868
The promoters intend to develop a luxury Retirement Village.
The project will be comprised of:
• 82 retirement apartments (studios, 1bdr, 2bdr and 3bdr)
• Medical Centre - Chemist
• Hotel (16 room)
• Old Mill Museum of Crafts – Traditional House Museum
• Indoor and Outdoor Pools
• Gym and Spa
• Outdoor Amphitheatre
• Shops – Mini Market
• Beauty Salon
The project will be build in Tsada village.
Tsada village and its surrounding area is perfectly situated on a hill overlooking the town of Pafos from the West and the Latchi area to the North.
Tsada’s Village perfect weather (mild in the winter and cool in the summer) combined with the tranquility of the surrounding area with amphitheatric views of Pafos area, as well as amenities situated in close proximity, makes the location ideal for developing a luxury Retirement Village.
Distances from Tsada Village:
• Centre of Pafos: 8km
• Pafos General Hospital: 6km
• Pafos Airport: 13.5km
• Pafos Sea side: 10km
• Latchi Area: 23km
• Golf Resort: 3km
What is the Retirement Communities Industry?
• This industry provides residential and personal care services for the elderly and other individuals who are unable to fully care for themselves or who desire to live in a community facility.
Industry Analysis & Industry Trends
• Favourable trends will continue to benefit the industry; as the population ages, more individuals will require care. Improvements in the housing market will also support growth, as home equity can be used to pay for costs associated with entry into retirement communities. Finally, industry operators will adjust services and facilities to attract more knowledgeable and educated residents by incorporating more technology and adapting to new markets
Industry Report - Industry Analysis
• Demand for retirement and assisted living communities is on the rise, with an aging population and a growing need for Alzheimer’s and dementia care responsible for much of the industry’s growth. Alzheimer’s and dementia care are provided to individuals with memory impairment, which can include medical and social assistance with the activities of daily living, including bathing, eating and dressing. The percentage of the population aged 65 and older is growing, driving up demand for these services. As a result, in the USA, industry revenue grew at an annualized rate of 3.7% to $61.9 billion in the five years to 2015.
The market for retirement homes is set for big growth amid what Knight Frank, the property consultancy, has called “an explosion of grey hair”. The UK, like much of the western world, has an ageing population. By 2030, the number of over-65s in the UK is expected to rise by 50 per cent.
“All the demographics point to it being a massive opportunity,” says Neal Hudson, housing market analyst at Savills, the estate agent.
Add to that recent pensions reforms announced by the UK government that make it easy for savers to access thousands of pounds more cash from their retirement funds, and the market outlook is rosy.
Offering retirees attractive downsizing options would also bring benefits for the UK and Western and Northern Europe housing market – currently facing a severe shortage of homes – by freeing up large family properties. For residents, moving into retirement communities has also been shown to help reduce loneliness, depression and ill-health, as well as adding to longevity.
Tsada Old-Mill Retirement Village aims to offer a range of luxury retirement properties set in the beautiful surroundings of a rural village development. The village will offer an independent lifestyle, state-of-the-art facilities and the opportunity to be part of a community of like-minded people.
Our retirement village will offer a selection of stylish studio, one, two and three-bedroom purpose built homes, available to buy or to rent, each designed with uncompromising focus on quality and comfort.
Properties within the village will be spacious and homely, with luxury fittings and fixtures as well as a range of sophisticated features designed to maximise independence and accommodate practical living.
Residents living in the village will benefit from kitchens and bathrooms designed to make life easier, with easy turn taps, easy open windows, level access showers and power sockets positioned at a convenient height.
It will provide a safe place to live which ensures peace of mind at all times, with a 24-hour call system available.
It will blend faithful restoration with cutting-edge architecture which is inspired by its past and surroundings, and will offer residents much to admire and explore. Our retirement village will be set in Tsada Village, a setting steeped surrounded by nature which creates an inspiring park-like atmosphere for all residents to enjoy.
State-of-the-art leisure facilities
• Tsada Old-Mill Retirement Village will offer an independent lifestyle, state-of-the-art facilities and the opportunity to be part of a community of like-minded people.
• The wide range of leisure facilities at our village create special places designed for modern retirement living. We will offer a host of vibrant spaces, from restaurants, cafes, to shops and libraries, where the residents can entertain friends and family. Residents will also have access to our on-site wellness centre and spa featuring everything from an outdoor and indoor heated swimming pool and fully equipped gymnasium to hair and beauty salon, seven days a week. • For those who prefer the great outdoors, Tsada Old-Mill Retirement Village will feature extensive communal grounds that include a mix of peaceful gardens for contemplation, dedicated BBQ and picnic areas to enjoy with friends.
• Our retirement village will be situated within easy reach of Pafos town meaning the residents can be as active as they wish outside of the village.
- Pafos (International), 13.2 miles
- Ercan (Domestic), 98.5 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.