Hotel room for sale
Cape Verde - Sal
like this property?Call: 0161 932 1716
- Swim-up Suite
- Master bedroom
- Spacious Living room
- En-suite bathroom
- A breathtaking beach-front location
- Split into a family and adults only hotel
- Private Beach
- A delicious range of restaurants to satisfy every taste
- MELIÃ Yhi Spa
- Luxurious adult infinity pools
DELUXE SWIN-UP ORCHID SUITE
Large Swim-up suite with an open-plan living area and master bedroom, luxurious en-suite bathroom with twin sinks and shower.
Measurements: Build Area - 40 sqm; Terrace - 5,6 sqm; Garden - 20,5 sqm
* Located in the heart of the Hotel close to all luxurious facilities
* Available in the block next to THE LEVEL and the main hotel pools
* The added luxury and indulgence of a swim-up pool at the end of your garden
The fixed price is 199,000 Euros. Price in British pounds is fluctuate and depends on currency exchange rate. Flexible payment options with fractional investment starting from £16,400.
Photos are of a similar completed suits for illustration purposes only.
MELIÃ LLANA BEACH HOTEL
Situated between the 5-star MELIÃ Tortuga Beach and MELIÃ Dunas Beach Resort & Spa, Llana Beach Hotel will elevate the guest experience in Cape Verde to a new level of excellence. The 601 all suite hotel has been designed with you in mind. It is divided into two; family and adults only, ensuring total dedication to the individual needs of each and every guest. The Hotel Suites offer a range of different sizes and styles; they are a haven for your senses, beautifully elegant and stylish. Choose from a Beach-Front Suite, Duplex Suite with mezzanine bedroom or one with its own Swim-Up pool, where at the end of your garden you can step straight into one of the Hotel pools. The Hotel infinity pools mean a relaxing day in the sun is always close at hand, and there are separate pools for children, as well as a mini-club and crèche. Take a break from the sun, and indulge at the rejuvenating MELIÃ Yhi Spa and for something more active, guests can head to the deluxe gymnasium. The culinary experience will exceed the expectations of the most discerning palate; an extensive range of restaurants will offer something for everyone. From private fine dining, thematic restaurants to extravagant show cooking areas, MELIÃ Llana Beach Hotel will showcase the finest dishes from around the world, served to you in the most sumptuous of settings. For those who like to unwind at the end of a long day, a wide selection of bars will provide the perfect paradise retreat, and for those that are a little more energetic, a sophisticated night-club will offer plenty of early hour entertainment. All of this elegance will be delivered to you by the world's largest resort hotelier, Meliá Hotels International, under their prestigious 5-star MELIÃ brand for a totally enriching experience. Situated on a breathtaking stretch of beach on the South-West coast of Sal Island, known locally as Ponta Preta, this stunning new development will redefine luxury and provide a truly exhilarating touristic experience.
THE PAYMENT OPTIONS
Purchasing one of our luxurious 5-star resort properties opens up a world of options, rewards and ownership benefits:
* 7% Assured Return - this will be paid until completion
* 5% Guaranteed Net Rental Yield - for the duration of the rental programme, or a 50% share of the net room revenue whichever the greater
* 5 Year Resale Option - The Resort Group will commit to market the property 5 years after investment has been made. This will be at the market value less cost of sale
* 5 weeks personal use every year*
*Subject to level of investment
All of our suites are sold on a freehold basis, individually registered under separate legal title and that means you own unencumbered title to your Property. Therefore, you decide how your property is managed, and how it works for you as an investment. Whether you decide to retain the property for private family use, rent the property independently via a letting agent or sign up to our Hotel Managed Rental Program, the choice is entirely yours.
Furniture Package comes free as standard.
THE INVESTMENT POTENTIAL OF CAPE VERDE
Bustling with potential and already established on the world stage as a hotspot for property investment, Cape Verde offers unrivalled opportunities for long-term growth and substantial returns.
* Spectacular growth in tourism with a 115% increase since 2000*
* Excellent year-round climate with consistently warm temperatures of 25° to 30°
* Direct flights are available from many European and other cities around the world
* Flights from the UK take just 5 ½ hours - closer to home than the Caribbean and without the jet lag
* A renowned sunshine destination with some of the best beaches in the world
* Politically very stable with a growing economy since the late 1990s
* Strict environmental controls and regulations for touristic development
THE STUNNING SUNSHINE ISLAND OF SAL
A magnificent year-round climate and beautiful picturesque beaches, no other Island shines brighter than Sal.
Sal Island is rapidly emerging as a world-class tourist destination. Tourists and investors alike are attracted to Sal by the beautiful beaches, with pure white sands that stretch as far as the eye can see. The warm crystal clear waters are perfect for a cooling dip in the ocean, as well as more active pursuits such as watersports and diving. You can even spend a day whale watching or big game fishing - there is something for everyone. The main resort town of Santa Maria is full of life and colour with a great selection of bars and restaurants to indulge in - the perfect accompaniment to a lazy day on the pure white sands. Billions of Euros are being invested into the Island, with an exciting and controlled programme of new beach-front development that is supported by significant government expenditure to enhance infrastructure, services and utilities. This means that with such huge levels of investment, as well as its year-round tropical climate, picturesque beaches and excellent travel links from the UK, Europe, and beyond, Sal Island delivers everything required from an investment in property.