10 bedroom house for sale
Kos, Dodecanese Islands, Greece
like this property?Call: 020 8302 6616
- 7 large bedrooms (19sq.m). Each bedroom is carpeted and has an en-suite shower room and balcony or patio all with uninterrupted sea views.
- Lounge (60sq.m) with barrel church roof at one end and circular area at the other end in the Mill Tower.
- Dining room (50sq.m) with waterproof pergola roof and removable glass wall for summer and winter use leading to large patio area (45sqm) with panoramic views of Kefalos and Nissyros.
- Fully fitted kitchen (25sq.m) with dishwasher, gas oven, microwave and fridge/freezer.
- Library area (18sq.m) with removable glass wall.
- Flat tiled roof area of 95sqm and an upper room of 28sqm in the Mill Tower with a Camera Obscura (Latin for Dark Room). This is possibly the only Camera Obscura in Greece. Camera Obscuras, fixed and p
- 3 Bedrooms (19sqm) all with en suites.
- Lounge/diner and kitchen area (30sqm).
- Staff cloakroom (7sqm).
- Utility room (12sqm).
The property was built to represent a cluster of Greek buildings, including a Mill Tower, two churches, a Bell Tower and some traditional Greek houses, making it a truly unique building.Although the property can be used as a private villa, the current owners have obtained an EOT tourist license for 8 x twin bedrooms and these rooms have been let as a self catering or Bed and Breakfast option. If anyone is thinking of having a 2 - 3 bedroom apartment for themselves whilst renting out rooms and generating an income, this would be a good option to consider.Further photos and floor plans available upon request.Location, location, location! - this is considered to be the best house in the area and dominates the hill outside Kefalos with fantastic views. Below the property is Kamari Bay, one of the best wind surfing bays in the world with all the facilities for water sports.The approx total size of the internal living areas amounts to roughly 580sqm.The main accommodation comprises the following:On the lower level there are staff quarters consisting:Outside:Additional information:A unique Kos property.
- Kos (International), 8 miles
- Rhodes (International), 66.7 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.