3 bedroom detached house for sale
France - Provence-Alps-Cote d`Azur, Vaucluse, Beaumes-de-Venise
like this property?Call: 03339 395859
Situation: On the outskirts of Beaumes de Venise, well renowned for its Muscat wine. 15 minutes from the market town of CARPENTRAS - 40 minutes from historical AVIGNON (TGV & International Airport) - 70 minutes from MARSEILLE airport - easy access to the A7 motorway.
Description: A delightful Provençal house with Swimming Pool, set in private surroundings with splendid views and within walking distance of the village centre. The liveable accommodation of about 195 m2 comprises :
GROUND FLOOR :
Entrance Hall (16 m2) with beamed ceiling à la française - Sitting Room (34 m2) with stone tiled floor, beamed ceiling à la française, and french windows to Terrace - Dining Room (19 m2) with double french windows to terrace - Fitted Kitchen (13 m2) - Pantry - Utility/Boiler Room - WC - storeroom.
Bedroom (15 m2) with en suite Bathroom with WC (8 m2) and Dressing Room - 2 further Bedrooms (13 m2 & 10 m2) - Bathroom (13 m2) - WC - Games Room (33 m2).
Garage (42 m2) - Cellar (20 m2).
Land: In all about 2900 m2 with well established terraced garden with about 40 Olive trees - Swimming Pool 12 m x 6 m - Pool House.
Services: Town Water - Mains Drainage - Electricity - Telephone - Oil Central Heating - Alarm System - Automatic Gates.
Price: 795 000 Euros.
This document does not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
All measurements, distances and times are approximate.
Duval Immobilier specialise in selling properties in selected areas of Northern Provence, in particular the Vaucluse. This region of southern France includes the Comtat de Venaissin and the Luberon.
With easy access served by the International Airport of Marseille, the TGV high speed train to Avignon and the A7 motorway.
• The exceptional climate allows abundant outdoor living with :-
• Rock climbing in the Dentelles de Montmirail , Skiing on the Mont Ventoux (the giant of
Provence) and Hiking.
• Farmers' and village markets still abound and it is also :-
• One of the best wine regions in France with Châteauneuf-du-Pape, Gigondas, Vacqueyras
and the famous Muscat wine from our village Beaumes de Venise , to name but a few.
• Plenty of culture for those who seek it, including summer festivals in Avignon, Aix-en-
Provence and Orange but for those who seek a simpler life and calmer pace there will
always be the :-
• Wonderful landscape, the light so appreciated by such painters as Cezanne and Van
Gogh, the colours, the sunsets .................
• Heaven on Earth in Northern Provence.
- Nîmes (Garons) (International), 64.8 miles
- Provence (International), 77.1 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.