5 bedroom detached house for sale
Ireland - Foxrock, Dublin
like this property?Call: 03339 390525
- BRIGHT AND SPACIOUS INTERIORS TASTEFULLY APPOINTED
- WELL BALANCED FAMILY ACCOMMODATION OF c. 233 SQ M (2,500 SQ FT)
- ROOMS OF GENEROUS PROPORTIONS AND GOOD DIMENSIONS
- FEATURE HIGH CEILINGS
- PRESSURISED WATER SYSTEM
- 3 RECEPTION ROOMS AND WRAPAROUND CONSERVATORY
- LARGE KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- RECESSED LIGHTS
- UPC THROUGHOUT
- HIGH QUALITY DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
Set behind wrought iron electronic gates and granite walls occupying a prime corner position, the mature grounds of approx ¼ acre enjoy an enviable all day south west sunny orientation. Located off Foxrock's premier tree lined road within a leisurely stroll of the village, 4 Brighton Hall is convenient to the Luas (10 minute walk), easy access to N11, M50 and a host of local amenities including all the Village amenities of restaurants, coffee shops, boutiques, shops and a host of leisure activities.
Set behind electronic wrought iron gates there is generous front of house car parking. Commanding a prime corner position the grounds are a particular feature of this quality family home. The gardens of approx ¼ acre comprise extensive lawns, timber deck and patio areas. High clipped hedging and mature trees and shrubs provide a high degree of privacy. This tranquil setting enjoys an all day sunny south west orientation.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
- Dublin (International), 7.6 miles
- Waterford (International), 86.5 miles
- Belfast (International), 92.6 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.