2 bedroom house for sale
, Zante, Greece
like this property?Call: 020 8302 6616
- Full landscaping, including car parking.
- 2 large swimming pools with flag stone surroundings and sun loungers.
- Small children's pool.
- BBQ area.
- Outside shower.
- Attractive 2m stone wall and fencing closing in the entire complex providing security and safety for young children.
- Full maintenance of grounds, gardens and exterior of properties is included in the maintenance agreement.
Kalamaki village is a simply stunning location unequalled on the beautiful Greek Island of Zakynthos. It is located within the National Marine Park and offers unspoiled and fully protected beaches but still retains all the amenities and water sports of an up-market resort. This popular resort is next to the larger resort of Laganas. Its long, sandy beaches are famed as being the reproduction area for the Caretta sea turtle. The resort is backed by mountains and olive groves. It is an ideal spot for families.
Just one x 2 bedroom property is left available for sale ( unit 1 - see site plan for its location).
There is also just one x 1 bedroom property left at 80,000 Euros. See our website listing ZLGRS1701 for details.
The 2 bedroom property is a a 61sqm two-story town house with garden. Ground floor (open plan):Large 10sqm covered patioSitting room with double glass doors to patioFront door entranceFully fitted modern kitchen and dining areaBuilt in storage closetFitted bathroom with space for washing machineTop floor:Large 10sqm balconyTwo bedrooms with large built-in wardrobes and each with double glass doors to balconyFully fitted main bathroomStunning views of the surrounding countryside
Note: Purchase costs will be approx 8 - 10,000 Euros to cover all expenses. A full rental and property management service is available to clients. Common AreaLocation and DistancesAdditional information:
Annual management fees are 1,000 Euros.
Annual property tax is 180 Euros.
2 bedroom property with shared pool in Kalamaki.
- Zakynthos Island (International), 1.7 miles
- Cephalonia (International), 32 miles
- Kalamata (International), 79.7 miles
- Aktion (International), 79.8 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.