4 bedroom detached bungalow for sale
Ireland - Station Road, Ballyduff Upper, Co Waterford, P51W7C2
like this property?Call: 03339 396030
- Standing on 0.6 acres approx. of lawned and landscaped gardens.
- Enjoys beautiful views of the River Blackwater.
- Located only a stroll to the village of Ballyduff Upper
- Impeccable presentation throughout.
- Attractive sun lounge with pine apex ceiling and newly fitted stove.
- Built in 2002. The original property was renovated and extended in 2007.
- Alarm fitted.
- Most of the contents to be included in the sale.
- Double glazed windows throughout.
Deceptively spacious and in pristine condition, the bungalow has two reception rooms, a lounge to the front and a newly constructed large sun room off the kitchen to the rear of the property. The sun lounge, with its newly installed stove takes full advantage of the views of the lawned rear garden and patio area.
The feature white kitchen offers exceptional storage space and the substantial Rangemaster cooker is ideal for family use. The utility room has further cupboard space and a sink to ensure that the kitchen area remains clutter free. There is also a suitable office space in the utility room. The bedrooms are all of ample size with the master bedroom located to the front of the property. This bedroom takes advantage of the spectacular views through two large windows and has an ensuite.
GCH. Acc: Ent. Hall, lounge, kit., sun lounge, utility, 4 bed (1 ens.), bath. 185 sq.m (1,991 sq.ft.) approx.
BER No: 104269535
Energy Performance Indicator: 151.49 kWh/m2/yr
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
- Cork (International), 28.9 miles
- Waterford (International), 40.5 miles
- Shannon (International), 53.6 miles
- Kerry (International), 61.4 miles
- Galway (International), 87.7 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.