4 bedroom country house for sale
France - South of Bergerac, in between Eymet and Issigeac, 20 min. to the airport
like this property?Call: 03339 397217
- Excellent conditions
- Mains Electricity, Mains Water, Septic Tank, Well
- Central Heating, Electric Heating, Wood Burner
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Land: 4670M2
- Floor Area: 260M2
* A spacious entrance hall with stone floor and wooden staircase created by a local craftsman (11,2 m²), exposed stone walls, lovely features such as the old bread oven, high ceiling up to the roof and exposed beams
* The living/dining room (44 m²) with stone floor, exposed beams and stones around the doors and windows, all are double glazed, wood burner in the old fireplace, easy access to the terraces, the dining area is open to the kitchen, a very light and bright room with a cosy feeling, all ground floor has under floor heating
* The open kitchen (25,7 m²) with tiled stone floor, open to the dining/living area, the kitchen is sold fully fitted and equipped, 'range cooker', micro-wave, oven, extractor, American fridge/freezer, island with lots of storage and spacious worktop
* The utility room (5,2 m²) with double sink unit with storage, washing machine, storage...
* The downstairs bedroom with shower room and toilet
* The bedroom (15,7 m²) with its two lovely small windows overlooking the sunflower fields
* The shower room with its hand basin and toilet (2,83 m²) all tiled and immaculate
On the 1st floor :
* The open space/landing with toilet, exposed beams, parquet floor
* The office area on the landing with large velux window, build-in cupboard/storage
* The master bedroom (24 m²) with en suite bathroom/toilet (5,7 m²) : hand basin, large walk-in shower, toilet, towel dryer, velux window and a fitted dressing room (10 m²), parquet floor, large double window overlooking the fields, east facing, lovely old exposed beams, a very light and comfortable room
* A bedroom (14,8 m²) with velux window with remote control for the rolling shutters, parquet floor
* A bathroom (4,3 m²) with bath and hand basin, towel dryer
* A bedroom (15,5 m²) with dressing area (2,75 m²) parquet floor, velux window with remote control for the rolling shutters
Three beautiful cedar trees grace the property, which is situated on the slope of one of the lovely rolling hills.
There are sunflower fields, wood land, vineyards and some grass land all around the property, which is private and in excellent condition.
Habitable space : 260 m².
All rooms have underfloor heating (electric) with individual thermostat.
Double glazed wooden and/or PVC frame windows.
Wooden shutters painted 'bleu Pigeon', "the real French colour".
3 fully fitted bathrooms with a bath or walk-in shower.
Fully fitted and equipped kitchen, all high quality : American fridge/freezer, range cooker, extractor, microwave, oven.
All electrics up to high standards.
Very well insulated property.
A 4 000L septic tank conforms to the actual requirements.
The property was built at the beginning of the 19th century on the slope of the small hill and over looks a lovely well preserved area, no main roads, no pigs or chicken farms, only superb sunflower fields, wood land and lots of privacy.
Under the habitable space :
* 2 cellars build into the 'rock'
* 1 cellar for storage with the possibility to create a toilet and shower for/near the swimming pool
* 1 wine cellar equipped with an old wine tank and the hot water boiler and spacious enough for your wine bottles and other large boxes
Outbuildings (attached to the house) :
* A large double garage (46 m²) with work shop
* The old pig sty (two entrances), small stone outbuildings
The grounds :
* On the plot you have a large car park area for several cars
* A small pond
* The whole garden covers about 4 670 m² and is planted with some fruit trees and also 3 large cedar trees at the front of the house
The swimming pool :
* The pool has been created only 3 years ago with a lovely large paved terrace all around
* The pool (8 x 4) has a salt filtration system, located in the basement of the house with easy access
* Totally south facing, absolutely stunning
* A heat pump to heat the pool at any moment of the year
A beautiful well-renovated and well-maintained property !
- Bergerac (International), 7.4 miles
- Bordeaux (Mérignac) (International), 64.9 miles
- Limoges (International), 82.7 miles
- Toulouse (Blagnac) (International), 85.7 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.