3 bedroom villa for sale
Portugal - Estoi, Algarve
like this property?Call: 03339 391478
- 3 Bedroom Villa
- 4 Bathrooms (3 ensuite)
- Big & Spacious Rooms
- House Area: 292 m²
- Lots of Natural Light
- Stunning Panoramic Views
- Swimming Pool
Located in a cul-de-sac with only 4 other properties, so it is nice and quite but not to isolated, this property is located on the highest point then the other properties so it is very private. There is a traditional cafe just 900m from the property, and it is just 5km from Estoi, 7km from São Brás de Alportel and 18km from airport.
On the ground level the property comprises of a big living room with fire place, separated in 3 different areas all with big windows, big equipped kitchen, cloakroom, storage/washing area and a en-suite bedroom. On the first floor we have 2 other en-suite bedrooms with access to a large roof terrace with great views. Additional there is electric heaters trough out the villa.
Access to the property is done by a tarmac road, nice drive way in calçada, carport, low maintenance garden and pool.
Divine Home is a Portuguese licensed real estate agency (AMI - 11606) with a wide variety of properties throughout the Algarve.
Our two offices are based in Albufeira (Central Algarve) and São Brás de Alportel (Eastern Algarve) and in both offices our mutli-lingual staff is ready to help you find your dream home and provide the best service possible throughout the process of purchase.
Our portfolio offers all kind of properties; apartments, villas, B&B's, plots of land, hotels, restaurants and other investment opportunities. We can help you find your ideal holiday home, your dream home for permanent residence or a good rental investment.
With over 10 years of experience in Portugese real estate we have an established network which is there for you to use. We can provide you:
- Full property information and related costs when purchasing. The property will be shown by a professional agent with knowledge of the property, area and Portuguese market.
- Help in getting a fiscal number and opening a bank account in Portugal. Both necessary for a purchase in Portugal.
- Advise for a good lawyer/sollicitor to guarantee the correct legal aspect of your purchase. We advise you to use a lawyer when buying in Portugal. The lawyer is the one who will arrange the legal side of the purchase and make sure that all aspects of the property and the contract are in correct order for you.
- Setting up utilities (gas/water/electricity/satellite tv/internet etc.)
- Other after sales services; whether you need a removal company, advise on furniture companies, a respectful builder, plumber or cleaning lady - we can help you!
Whether you are looking for a villa, apartment, plot or any other investment, we are looking forward to help you find the right property and will guide you step by step through the purchase process.
Do you have plans of coming over to Portugal? Do not hesitate to contact us. We would be happy to schedule a meeting to show you a good selection of properties matching your criteria, properties that we discuss in forehand and once you are in Portugal we can help you get your fiscal number and opening an bank account.
We are looking forward to meeting you.
Divine Home team.
- Faro (International), 11 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.