2 bedroom penthouse for sale
Spain - Murcia, La Unión
like this property?Call: 03339 397775
The property comprises;
• Two double bedrooms each with fitted wardrobes
• Family bathroom with full size bath and shower
• Spacious open plan main living room comprising lounge and dining area
• Open plan fully equipped modern kitchen
• Covered terrace from the lounge ideal for taking morning breakfast and enjoying lovely views
• Large roof solarium for all day sun and incredible views
• Fully furnished and equipped to a high standard
• Air conditioning, ceiling fans in both bedrooms
• Large communal pool including children’s pool
La Union is ideally situated being within a 15 minute drive of the beautiful beaches of the Mediterranean and Mar Menor and only a short 5 minute drive from the amazing National Park of Calblanque with deserted long sandy beaches and rolling hills on the edge of the Mediterranean.
La Union benefits from a train station which offers journeys to both the Mar Menor (Los Nietos) beaches and the historical naval port of Cartagena, both reached in around 10 minutes and very cheap !
The International airport of St. Javier (Murcia) can be reached in a 20 minute drive while Alicante is 60 minutes away making for excellent accessibility.
In August, every year, the town of La Union hosts the famous Flamenco festival known as the ‘Festival del Cante de la Minas’ with visitors attending from all over Spain and Europe.
In our opinion, this is an excellent permanent home or ideal as a holiday home with many leisure facilities close at hand such as horse riding, walking, and golf at a range of championship courses to enjoy benefiting from a healthy traditional Spanish way of life.
Quite simply it is a very inexpensive property to acquire here in the beautiful region of Murcia and represents exceptionally good value for money!
For more information, please contact;
Chris (English speaking) – Mobile 0034 619 415 561
Flori (Spanish speaking) – Mobile 0034 679 509 791
Office – 0034 968 137 372
- Murcia-San Javier (International), 17.5 miles
- Alicante (International), 76.7 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.