- Character and period features
- Courtyard provides parking
- Outdoor terraces
- Mains drains
- Located at the heart of a much sought-after town between Poitiers and Angouleme
- Walking distance to baker, restaurants, post office...
- Excellent countryside for walking, cycling, fishing
- A unique and characterful home with views
# Don't just make pizza in your ancient bread oven - in this house it's the dining room ! Characterful village house with original features. It is a spacious home with 3 bedrooms, a large family room with kitchen and a separate room for a snug or breakfast room which leads out onto a private terrace. In addition there is an atmospheric circular room previously used as an intimate dining room which was once the bread oven (the ceiling still has the original medieval brickwork) With lots of exposed stone features and the ancient staircase this is spacious enough for a permanent or holiday home. The garden is terraced with an additional private patio with views over the ancient roofs. Located in the centre of a thriving town with bars, boulangeries, shops etc and a good mix of French and English residents. The airports at Poitiers and Limoges are an hours drive and there are excellent transport links to Poitiers, Angouleme, Limoges and Niort. Do not miss this charming home. It will not be on market for long.