3 bedroom cottage for sale
Ireland - Keelohane, Beaufort,, Killarney, Kerry
like this property?Call: 03339 396786
- Large one acre site in a country setting with mature private gardens
- Extensive wooden flooring
- Hand painted kitchen with an original oil fired Rayburn Range
- Stunning old style beams in the high ceilinged family room
- Bright airy sunroom where mountain views can be enjoyed
- Oil fired central heating
- Family room with large feature open fire
- Front driveway is gravelled
- Range of outhouses to the rear of the property, with one converted to a utility room
This property is located just 10 km from Killarney and just 3km from Beaufort village. Kate Kearney's cottage, the famous Gap of Dunloe and Killorglin on the world renowned Ring of Kerry are in close proximity.
Kerry airport is just 13 miles from this property. A great base for exploring the South West leg of the famous Wild Atlantic Way (Dingle Peninsula, Skellig and more).
A detached old style cottage, this is a beautifully presented and maintained three bedroom home with a host of stunning features and is tastefully decorated throughout, creating an exceptionally homely feel.
The property offers generous living space with a large family room, cosy kitchen (with views of the old church) in addition to the three bedrooms (one bedroom en suite) and family bathroom.
Viewing of this property is highly recommended for anyone looking for a special home or holiday house in a peaceful and private setting.
Large one acre site in a country setting with mature private gardens
Extensive wooden flooring
Hand painted kitchen with an original oil fired Rayburn Range
Stunning old style beams in the high ceilinged family room
Bright airy sunroom where mountain views can be enjoyed
Oil fired central heating
Family room with large feature open fire
Front driveway is gravelled
Range of outhouses to the rear of the property, with one converted to a utility room
Entrance Hallway 18'0 x 4'8
Kitchen 11'8 x 7'5
Family Room 25'0 x 14'0
Sunroom 10'0 x 21' 5
Study 10'0 x 10'3
Bedroom 1 - 16'6 x 16'3
Bedroom 2 14'2 x 11'2
Bedroom 3 & En suite 9'2 x 15'4 & 5' x 6
Bathroom 8'0 x 9'3
Leave Killarney on the N72, take the left turn signposted Beaufort Village, over the bridge, take the right turn signposted for Killorglin. Continue on this road, you will come to a V in the road, take the left turn signposted Churchtown Burial Grounds. After you pass the burial grounds on the right, the house is the first on the right hand side.
By Appointment only with Donal Culloty 087 2354790
- Kerry (International), 31.7 miles
- Cork (International), 40.8 miles
- Shannon (International), 70.8 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.