Property for sale
Ireland - 28 Parnell Street, Clonmel, Tipperary
like this property?Call: 03339 396951
- Period property
- Prominent town centre corner location
- Very spacious accommodation
- Private parking for c. 10 cars
- Suitable for one or more occupiers
Prestigious commercial building of c. 371 sq.m. (3,993 sq.ft.) prominently sited in Clonmel town centre. Occupied by Bank of Ireland from 1901 - 1960's and subsequently the offices of John Shee & Co. Solicitors, this imposing 3-storey period property dates back to c. 1835. A single storey extension was added in later years and there is a separate 2-storey dwelling to the rear (derelict)and private car parking for approximately 10 cars. Currently laid out in offices, the building is suitable for one or more occupiers.
Prominent town centre corner location
Very spacious accommodation
Private parking for c. 10 cars
Suitable for one or more occupiers
28 Parnell Street is a corner property directly opposite Clinton's of Clonmel.
By appointment only.
- Waterford (International), 45.7 miles
- Cork (International), 78.9 miles
- Shannon (International), 91.9 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.