4 bedroom bungalow for sale
Ireland - Newtown, Stradbally, Waterford
like this property?Call: 03339 396358
- - 1km from Stradbally Village
- - 2km from Stradbally Cove and beach
- - Spacious block built bungalow residence
- - Generous loft space, ideal for storage via stira stair access.
- - Stradbally Village is within easy reach of the recently opened Waterford Green Way.
REA Spratt offer for sale this deceptive bungalow residence on a generous site within walking distance of the picturesque village of Stradbally set out in an original Georgian theme. One genuinely has to view this property to appreciate its size benefiting from well proportioned accommodation. The rear private garden is secure and enclosed and overlooked from the kitchen, ideal for a play area for kids. The property also has a large garage with two pairs of doubles doors, facilitating workshop / auxiliary usage. Viewing of this impressive family home is strictly by appointment with Sole Agents REA Spratt, Dungarvan.
- 1km from Stradbally Village
- 2km from Stradbally Cove and beach
- Spacious block built bungalow residence
- Generous loft space, ideal for storage via stira stair access.
- Stradbally Village is within easy reach of the recently opened Waterford Green Way.
BER: C2 BER No.108681776 Energy Performance Indicator:187.85 kWh/mē/yr
Entrance Hallway, Sitting Room, Living Room, Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Utility, 4 Bedrooms (2 Ensuite), BathroomEntrance Hallway - 5.5m x 2.0m
Two large glazed side panels providing generous light to hallway. Cloak Press off.
Sitting Room - 6.27m x 3.6m
Timber floor, dual aspect bright bay window, wood burning stove, tv point available.
Living Room - 3.63m x 3.67m
Timber floor, double doors to entrance hall, open fire with detailed surround, tv point available.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room - 6.78m x 3.63m
Kitchen well designed and generous fitted units, tiled floor, breakfast area - timber floor with french doors to south facing patio area. Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, gas hob, electric double cooker, integrated dishwasher.
Utility - 3.65m x 2.3m
Tiled floor, stira stairs to attic area, partially floored, plumbed for washing machine & dryer, door to rear garden.
Bedroom 1 - 4.9m x 3.6m
Bedroom 2 - 3.8m x 3.6m
TV Point available.
Ensuite - 1.5m x 1.8m
Fully tiled, Triton pump shower
Bedroom 3 - 4.8m x 3.6m
Timber floor (measurement excludes bay window), Dressing room off. Walk-in Wardrobe, TV Point available.
Ensuite - 1.6m x 1.5m
Tiled, pump shower
Bedroom 4 - 3.68m x 4.1m
Timber floor, walk in wardrobe.
Bathroom - 2.66m x 3.2m
Full suite, Triton electric shower
Proceed to Stradbally village, on entering village from Stradbally Cove with village green on left hand side, turn sharp right uphill passing GAA field, property is 1km on right hand side with a REA Spratt For Sale sign.
By appointment only.
- Metal garage/shed - 2 sets of doors.
- Additional Timber garden shed.
- Large sheltered site.
- Fully fenced with three secure gates.
- Rear section South facing.
- Rear section with raised vegetable beds.
- Very large patio.
- Mains Water and septic tank (registered).
- Sky dish connected.
- Waterford (International), 16.2 miles
- Cork (International), 48.2 miles
- Shannon (International), 73.7 miles
- Kerry (International), 86.2 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.