3 bedroom detached house for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Vinuela
like this property?Call: 03339 390745
- Top quality build
- Beautiful grounds and gardens
- Large pool
- Stunning views
- Excellent access
- Walk to lake
- 25 mins to the coast
Located along a good road, with a very short track in perfect order, the gated entrance leads up a private drive, through the private olive grove, to a spacious gravel parking area. From here, there are delightful, easy to maintain gardens with magnificent mature palm and other trees, a Mediterranean rock garden and a stunning 10 x 5m salt water pool with ample sunbathing terracing around it.
The house benefits from a very deep and long covered terrace of around 13.5 x 3.25m, and this becomes the outdoor living area for most of the year. There is a door here leading into the kitchen, but we will walk around to the other side of the house and enter the house from the main front door.
The front door leads into a large hallway with central staircase (4.5 x 2.5m). Straight ahead are double wooden and glass panelled doors opening into the spacious living room (8 x 4m). This lovely room has a central electric fireplace, although there is a flu installed (currently hidden) should any future owner prefer to install a woodburner or open fireplace. Either side of the fireplace are double glass doors leading out onto the covered terrace described above and bringing in ample amounts of light and sunshine.
To the right of the living room, a wide arch leads into a spectacular, fully fitted, luxurious kitchen with top quality wooden units and worktops on three sides and plenty of space for a table. The kitchen is around 5 x 4m and has a door leading out to the front of the house and the pool terrace.
Back in the hallway, to the right, a door leads into the first ensuite bedroom, (6 x 3.25m) including quality built-in wardrobe and shower room in a relaxing shade of blue.
To the left, past the stairway, a short corridor leads to the second bedroom (4 x 3.5m including built-in wardrobe), a family bathroom with bath (3 x 1.5m) and a study (2 x 2.25m) which could be used as an extra single bedroom.
The extra wide, and therefore most comfortable stairs lead up through an open stairwell to the first floor. The stairwell is well lit with natural light via two exquisite arched windows in a rounded tower. On the upstairs landing is access straight ahead to the third bedroom, the master bedroom (4 x 4m including double sets of built-in wardrobes). From here are stunning views over the gardens, pool and mountains. A door from within the bedroom leads into a luxurious ensuite bathroom in a pale shade (3 x 2.5m) and includes a built-in double shower cubicle and a separate bath. From the landing, a door to the right leads out onto a fabulous terrace. In a T shape, the terrace offers a perfect place to contemplate the magical beauty of the location. The majestic Maroma mountain looms in the distance (snow topped at the time of taking the photographs) and a line of mountains either side, and all around remind us of the ruggedness and purity of this very natural, and most special area of Andalusia. This lovely terrace is 8 x 3.5m plus 14 x 3m – one could have a party up here in the open, amidst these incredible surroundings! From the terrace is access via two separate entrances to a spacious loft area, ideal for storage, and from here is easy access to the solar panels on the roof, used to heat the hot water.
This property is located within 5 minutes’ drive of the village of Los Romanes and within 15 minutes of a number of other villages and centres of amenities, and within 45 minutes of Malaga. It would make a perfect retirement or permanent home and would fetch top earnings from holiday rentals.
Key features of this top quality property:
– All paperwork perfectly in order, and fully legal. IBI (council tax) 818€ per annum
– luxury country house by lake (10 minutes’ walk to lake)
– 10 x 8m low maintenance salt water pool
– 157m2 house with 42m2 covered terrace
– 6,280m2 plot with productive olive and almond trees looked after by local residents
– Mains water and 3-phase electrics contract – fully connected
– 4000L water storage tank and an anti-limescale filter system to restaurant standards
– Air conditioning in living room and master bedroom
– Ceiling fans in all rooms
– Wall mounted electric low energy consumption heating panels in all rooms and central electric fireplace
– Solar heated hot water
– Double cavity walls for excellent insulation against both the cold and the heat
– Double glazed white aluminium, pvc coated windows and doors with security blinds and mosquito screens throughout
– Extra sturdy foundations and careful water control onto the plot means absolutely no movement of the building
– Fully alarmed, plus CCTV camera system
– Fully fenced and gated
– Sold mainly unfurnished (all kitchen equipment will remain, plus bed bases and quality mattresses)
More information from this agent
- Málaga (International), 24 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (International), 83.9 miles
- Almería (International), 98.3 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.