4 bedroom house for sale
USA - Hawaii
- Living area: 172 square meters
- Bathroom(s): 3
- Land area: 6029 square meters
- Construction year: 1995
* 1.49 fully fenced acres in a rural setting. Less land to maintain than most properties along the Hamakua Coast.
* Think of the possibilities. 3 buildings connected by covered walkways, each with 1 or 2 bedrooms, a full bath and great ocean views. Total of 4 bedrooms in this home. Use 1 or 2 of the buildings as a vacation rental or long term rental, an artist studio, a writers sanctuary, a guest house. Lots of whimsical, playful details.
* Feel refreshing trade winds throughout the house.
* Pick fruit from your own trees. Loads of Avocados and Bananas. Also Mangos, Surinam Cherries, Figs, Star Fruit, Papayas, Lilikoi, Tangerines, Grapefruit.
* Exercise in your 82 foot lap pool while looking out over the pastures and the Blue Pacific.
* Be self-sufficient. Like most homes in the area, this place is off-grid. Powered by the sun and the wind with photovoltaic panels and two wind turbines. Catch rain from the sky to furnish water to the house via a huge 38,000 gallon tank, plus 2 small tanks for servicing the lap pool and for watering plants. Just think, no municipal electric bills. No water bills. High speed internet access and TV reception available via satellite dish.
* This home is located in wonderful Laupahoehoe, a town that has a strong community feel. It features a restaurant, a country store, the large, free Laupahoehoe swimming pool, library, convenience store, gas station, post office, school, police and fire stations, and a farmers market. Laupahoehoe Point Beach Park is a few minutes away and offers scenic views of the powerful beauty of the ocean.
* DIRECTIONS Take Hwy 19 towards Laupahoehoe. Between 24 and 25 mile markers, turn uphill on Papaaloa Ave. Drive 1 3/4 mile. Look for sign on the left.