5 bedroom detached house for sale
Ireland - Glenmore, Dungarvan, Co Waterford
like this property?Call: 03339 396030
- Unique one-off architecturally designed house.
- Breathtaking views over Dungarvan Bay and surrounding countryside.
- High quality interior finish.
- Top of the range PVC sash windows.
- 180 degree external balcony to avail of views.
- Designer kitchen with marble counter top.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Own well.
- Septic tank.
Standing on 1 acre approx. with lawned and landscaped gardens surrounding it, the octagonal property has breathtaking views over Dungarvan Bay and the surrounding countryside. The property cannot be seen from the road and has a winding gravel driveway that leads to the front door of the house.
Inside, the property has an immaculate finish. The open plan kitchen/dining/living room is the piece de resistance and has an abundance of light infiltrating through the eye-catching sash windows. The fitted kitchen is a work of art with its mahogany style units and marble counter top. The impressive island unit is the heart of the kitchen area and is a dream for home-cooking enthusiasts.
Strolling from the kitchen one finds themselves in the dining/living area with its high quality walnut floor and unique enclosed corner fireplace. This area has a glass door that leads to the balcony which wraps around the house to take in the views from all angles.
The bedroom quarters are located downstairs with the master bedroom facing the gardens, its large walk-in-wardrobe has extensive shelving and the adjoining ensuite has his and hers wash hand basins and a large enclosed power shower. All of the bedrooms are of ample size.
This is a rare opportunity to own an amazing family home in a most unique and convenient location!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
- Waterford (International), 25.8 miles
- Cork (International), 38.4 miles
- Shannon (International), 70.7 miles
- Kerry (International), 78.6 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.