4 bedroom country house for sale
Ireland - Oldtown, Donore, Caragh, Naas, Co. Kildare - on c.8 acres.
like this property?Call: 03339 396785
- -Overall size (168 sq.m. & 1,810sq.ft.)
- -Lands extend to c.8 acres (3.23 ha)
- -Year of construction: c.1995
- -Attic insulated, floor and light fitted
- -Modern insulated hot water tank
- -Double glazed white PVC windows throughout
- -Oil fired central heating and solid fuel stove
- -Solar panels to heat water
- -Outside taps - Both hot & cold
- -Septic tank (located in rear garden)
? Enviable cul de sac location
? Ideal hobby farm with multiple stables and outbuildings
? Large detached home of 168 sqm (1,810 sqft)
? Double glazed windows throughout and solar panels fitted
? Four bedrooms / Four bathrooms.
- Overall size (168 sq.m. & 1,810sq.ft.)
- Lands extend to c.8 acres (3.23 ha)
- Year of construction: c.1995
- Attic insulated, floor and light fitted
- Modern insulated hot water tank
- Double glazed white PVC windows throughout
- Oil fired central heating and solid fuel stove
- Solar panels to heat water
- Outside taps - Both hot & cold
- Septic tank (located in rear garden)
- Farm lane to side of the property for access to yard.
- Cul-de-sac location
Entrance Porch: 2.40m x 1.35m
With checker pattern (red & black) floor tiles. Inset lighting.
Entrance Hall: 4.6m x 2.05m
With cloakroom, checker pattern (red & black) floor tiles, smoke alarm and phone point.
Living Room: 4.45m x 4.00m
Cast iron fireplace with tiled hearth and solid fuel stove. Carpet floors and dual aspect.
Sitting Room: 4.35m x 4.00m
Cast iron fireplace with timber mantle and tiled hearth. Solid wooden floors, double doors to dining room. Dual aspect.
Dining Room: 4.00m x 3.05m
Solid wooden floors, dual aspect and sliding doors to patio area. Connecting door to:
Kitchen: 6.15 x 2.95
With excellent range of pine floor and wall units incorporating a veneer counter top, bowl and half stainless steel sink, gas bottle hob (Miele), extractor hood, wide saucepan drawer, shelved larder, tiled floor, telephone points x 2 and inset lighting.
Utility Room: 2.36m x 3.1m
With stainless steel sink, pine units, veneer counter top, tiled floor and dual aspect.
Landing: 5.40m x 2.05m
With carpet floor, attic access and hotpress.
Master Bedroom: 3.95m x 3.05m
With walk-in wardrobe (1.55m x 1.95m), solid pine flooring and television point.
Ensuite: 2.00m x 1.45m
With w.c., w.h.b & shower. Vanity unit, bidet and heated towel rail.
Bedroom 2: 2.95m x 2.5m
With built in wardrobes and solid wooden floors
Bedroom 3: 4.00m x 3.75m
With free standing wardrobe, solid wooden floors and dual aspect.
Ensuite: 1.95m x 1.5m
With w.c., w.h.b. and shower, solid wooden floors, part tiled walls.
Bedroom 4: 4.00m x 2.90m
With built in wardrobes and solid wooden floor.
Ensuite: 2.60m x 0.75m
With w.c., w.h.b. and shower and heated towel rail.
Family bathroom: 2.00m x.1.95m
With w.c., w.h.b. and electric shower, heated towel and fully tiled walls and floor.
- Garage 4.90m x 2.25m
Two rooms, concrete floors, window to yard. Double doors, power, light, water softener and storage heating.
- Old Stables x 2:
(1) 3.55m x 2.75m - block built, concrete floor, water, feeder and half doors
(2) 3.55m x 2.75m - block built, concrete floor, water, feeder and half doors
- Hen & Dog Run
- Barn: 14.5m x 9.3m (4.5m high at apex)
One of the three bays is slatted.
- Tack Room: 4.10m x 2.90m
- Mare & Foal Stable: 4.10m x 4.35m
- Standard Stables x 3: 4.10m x 3.60m
Primary - Caragh
Secondary - Newbridge, Naas and Prosperous
Raheens GAA Club
Eire Og - Donore
Mondello Park International Racing Circuit
Punchestown, Naas & Curragh
Milicent Golf Club
Newlands Golf Club
Head north from Caragh Town on the R409 and turn left at the Caragh Nurseries Sign. Continue up that road for approx. 1.5 KM and the property will be on your right hand side, identified by the REA Coonan for sale board.
By prior appointment at any reasonable hour.
- Dublin (International), 37.7 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.