3 bedroom apartment for sale
Sotira, Famagusta, Cyprus
like this property?Call: 03339 396081
- Title Deeds
- Covered Parking
- Un- Furnished
- Lift Access
- Built - 2010
- 3 bedrooms
- Family bathroom plus guest WC
- Open plan living / dining / kitchen area
- Un- furnished
- All rooms have the provisions in place for air conditioning
- Covered parking for 1 car
- Lift access to all floors
- Covered area - 105m²
- 12m² veranda, plenty of space for dining al fresco
- 10 minutes to the nearest beach
- 10 minutes to local amenities
- 40 minutes to Larnaca International Airport
Sotira is one of the more quiet and pleasant of Cyprus villages, which offers all the amenities of a modern community but retains to a great extent its traditional Cypriot character. It is perfect for those who would prefer a home away from the tourist areas but with quick access to the coast should they feel like a day on the beach.
Sotira is ideally located as it is within only a few kilometres not only of the beach areas, but also of the main local town of Paralimni.
The village has a thriving centre with supermarkets, boutiques and some really excellent traditional Cypriot tavernas.
The pace of life here is slower than in the main towns and the peaceful, even sleepy, atmosphere makes Sotira a paradise for anyone seeking an escape from the stress and bustle of life.
Sold on Cyprus
Sold on Cyprus was formed in 2002. Licensed Real Estate Agent AM625
British owned with key personnel having over 25 years Financial and Legal experience. The Company was structured to give a complete service.
Our Team are all expats with personal experience of moving, living and working in Cyprus.
Our aim is to ensure your purchase in Cyprus is as stress free as possible, an enjoyable experience with no regrets whether it’s for relocation, retirement, investment or a holiday home.
We Listen…We Search…We Care.
Let us do the work and you enjoy the DREAM...
Sold on Cyprus - Cyprus Property for Sale / Property for Sale in Cyprus
More information from this agent
- Larnaka (International), 20.7 miles
- Ercan (Domestic), 26.7 miles
- Pafos (International), 85.4 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.