2 bedroom town house for sale
Sotira, Famagusta, Cyprus
like this property?Call: 03339 396081
- Gated Driveway
- Set Over 3 Floors
- Very Spacious Rooms
- Lovely Views Over Paralimni Lake
- Cyprus Legislation - Title Deeds with Application
VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Larger than average 2 bed townhouse set over 3 floors. The ground floor garage area has been converted into a useful sitting and small bar area, with garden at the rear for those long summer months.
The house is in a quiet location on the edge of the village, with far reaching views across countryside and Paralimni Lake.
The house itself has larger than average rooms for this type of property, and has been maintained to a very high level by the present owners.
REDUCED was €160,000
- Located in a residential area of 23 properties
- Two very spacious bedrooms on the 2nd floor, one has a 8m² veranda
- Family bathroom plus Guest WC
- Set over 3 floors
- The ground floor covered area is currently used as a seating area with a bar and a garden to the rear
- Large living - dining room leading onto a 8m² veranda
- Spacious separate fitted kitchen
- Air conditioning throughout and also provisions in place for central heating
- The property is in excellent condition
- Shutters on both bedrooms for added shading
- Access door - hatch with ladder to gain easy access to the flat roof
- Parking on the gated driveway
- Walking distance to local amenities in the Sotira village
- Covered area - 118m²
- Two 8m² private balconies
- Fully furnished
- Internal viewing highly recommended
- 15 minutes to the nearest beach
- 40 minutes to Larnaca International Airport
- Cyprus legislation - title Deeds with application
Sotira is one of the more quiet and pleasant of Cyprus villages, which offers all the amenities of a modern community but retains to a great extent its traditional Cypriot character. It is perfect for those who would prefer a home away from the tourist areas but with quick access to the coast should they feel like a day on the beach.
Sotira is ideally located as it is within only a few kilometres not only of the beach areas, but also of the main local town of Paralimni.
The village has a thriving centre with supermarkets, boutiques and some really excellent traditional Cypriot tavernas.
The pace of life here is slower than in the main towns and the peaceful, even sleepy, atmosphere makes Sotira a paradise for anyone seeking an escape from the stress and bustle of life.
Sold on Cyprus
Sold on Cyprus was formed in 2002. Licensed Real Estate Agent AM625
British owned with key personnel having over 25 years Financial and Legal experience. The Company was structured to give a complete service.
Our Team are all expats with personal experience of moving, living and working in Cyprus.
Our aim is to ensure your purchase in Cyprus is as stress free as possible, an enjoyable experience with no regrets whether it’s for relocation, retirement, investment or a holiday home.
We Listen…We Search…We Care.
Let us do the work and you enjoy the DREAM...
Sold on Cyprus - Cyprus Property for Sale - Property for Sale in Cyprus
More information from this agent
- Larnaka (INTERNATIONAL), 20.7 miles
- Ercan (LOCAL), 26.7 miles
- Pafos (INTERNATIONAL), 85.6 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.