2 bedroom apartment for sale
Pyla, Famagusta, Cyprus
like this property?Call: 03339 396081
- Covered Parking
- Communal Swimming Pool
- Communal Tennis Court
- Fully Furnished
- Cyprus Legislation - Title Deeds with Application
REDUCED (was €115,000)
- 2 bright bedrooms
- Spacious bathroom
- Open plan living / dining / kitchen area
- Fully furnished
- Air conditioning throughout for those hot summer nights
- 28 m² veranda leading onto larger lawned area, ideal for BBQ's with family and friends
- Covered parking space
- Communal swimming pool
- Communal tennis court
- Covered area - 120m²
- 5 minutes to the nearest beach
- 5 minutes to local amenites
- 25 minutes to Larnaca International Airport
- Cyprus legislation - title deeds with application
Pyla is a unique village in that it has a mixed community of Greek Cypriots and Turkish Cypriots, supervised by the United Nations. It is often held up as an example of how Greeks and Turks can live together in harmony.
Pyla has a host of local and international gastro restaurants.
Local Activities include:- Boast/Fishing trips and water sports. Excellent night life by the harbour and tourist area / Wine tasting tours /Go-karting and waterparks / Reptile and Bird Park / Water skiing & Beautiful blue flag beaches.
Sold on Cyprus
Sold on Cyprus was formed in 2002. Licensed Real Estate Agent AM625
British owned with key personnel having over 25 years Financial and Legal experience. The Company was structured to give a complete service.
Our team are all expats with personal experience of moving, living and working in Cyprus.
Our aim is to ensure your purchase in Cyprus is as stres free as possible, an enjoyable experience with no regrets whether it's for relocation, retirement, investment or a holiday home.
We Listen...We Search...We care.
Let us do the work and you enjoy the DREAM...
Sold on Cyprus - Cyprus Property for Sale / Property for Sale in Cyprus
More information from this agent
- Larnaka (International), 10.6 miles
- Ercan (Domestic), 14 miles
- Pafos (International), 71.3 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.