3 bedroom villa for sale
Northern Cyprus - Karaman, NY
like this property?Call: 03339 396925
- Pool : Private
- Garden : Private Garden
- Parking : Private
- Heating : Full System
- Air conditioner : Four Units
- Bedrooms : Three
- Bathrooms : Two
A stunning light and airy quality build unique architect-designed three double bed roomed house, boasting a total floor area of 325 sq metres over three floors.The house comes with a comprehensive KOCAN (TITLE DEEDS) in the picturesque and beautiful village of Karmi. The house boasts stunning sea and mountain views from all rooms with an uninterrupted view of St Hilarion Castle. The castle is illuminated at night.
THE SUMMER HOUSE
was designed by one of North Cyprus's renowned architects. The house retains all the original design features and is in a very well respected area of Karmi comprising only eight individual houses.
The house was built in 2005 by a very well respected local builder to a very high standard. The house boasts quality finishes and fittings throughout.
- The house sits on three floors with a total floor area of 325 sq metres
- Marble flooring throughout. Travertine tiled terraces.
- Mains water supply directly into the house. With a back up 10 tonne domestic underground water storage tank if needed.
- All rooms have reversible air conditioning.
- Full gas fired central heating in all rooms, and hot water to kitchen and bathrooms.
- Open fireplace in the lounge.
- Solar hot water.
- All windows are double glazed.
- 10 x 5 overflow swimming pool.
- Beautiful mature landscaped gardens with specimen shrubs, fruit trees and trees. The garden has a fully automated irrigation system. The system is controlled by an American Rain-bird timed control system.
- Large floor to ceiling fitted wardrobes in all bedrooms.
- 3 Bathrooms 1 en suite. All bathrooms fully tiled ceiling to floor.
- Spacious fully fitted kitchen with Siemens appliances.
- Separate utility room in basement.
- Superior and extensive light fitting throughout.
- All rooms have TV and Telephone points
BASEMENT POOL AREA.
- Garage Space.
- Pool area lighting.
- Separate Utility Room. Washing machine, Ironing Table, Central Heating-Hot Water wall mounted boiler.
- Door from basement to house. Stairs leading to the first floor.
- Under stairs cupboard.
- Large fully tiled shower room. Comprising of corner shower unit, toilet and pedestal wash basin.
- Large, light and airy kitchen, dining area and lounge. The high ceilings are a feature of this area.
- Five glazed double sliding doors to terrace area keeping the house very cool in the hot summer months.
- Earthquake pillars.
- Very large kitchen and dining area
- Extensive work surface area and copious wall and under work surface cupboard space.
- Kitchen equipment includes: Five burner gas hob, electric fan oven, built in fridge freezer and dish washer. All appliances are manufactured by Siemens.
- The designated lounge area has a marble clad open fireplace.
- Extensive quality wall and ceiling lights are in abundance.
- Large wall mounted reversible air conditioning unit.
A travertine pergola terrace surrounds the first floor giving shade when needed and open sunbathing sections. The terrace coupled with the first floor dining and lounge space is ideal for entertaining or just a relaxed drink looking up to St Hilarion Castle.
Extensive wall lighting is a feature of the terrace area.
- Three double bedrooms, all with reversible air conditioning. Central heating radiators
- Extensive floor to ceiling fitted wardrobes.
- Master bedroom has a fully tiled en suite with corner shower unit and toilet
- Family bathroom, fully tiled with floor to ceiling tiles. Bath with shower over with mixer taps. Sunken pedestal sink with mixer taps and toilet.
- All bedrooms and family bathroom have wooden shutters keeping the rooms cool in summer and warm in the cooler months.