5 bedroom country house for sale
Ireland - Twin Paddocks, Long Road, Rathcoffey, Co. Kildare - on circa 18.4 acres. Available in Lots.
like this property?Call: 03339 396785
- - Extends to approx. 346 sqm / 3,725 sqft
- - Built approx. 1998
- - South facing rear garden
- - Handsome handmade Belgian Brick façade
- - Fully alarmed
- - Maintenance free exterior
- - Mains Water and Private Well with Submersible Pump - ideal for drought periods and watering animals.
- - Electronic Mains Water Shut-off
- - Mature - minimum maintenance gardens
- - Double glazed windows throughout
AVAILABLE IN LOTS
Lot 1. - Residence on c.2.6 acres. PRICE €795,000
Lot 2. - Lands c.15.8 acres. PRICE €200,000
Lot 3. - The Entire - PRICE €975,000
- Beautiful Country Living experience, central to the equine world of Kildare, surrounded by Major Stud Farms in the Area, convenient for all local amenities and within easy access to M4 motorway and Dublin City & Airport.
- A key design feature of the home - is the merging of internal living space layout with the overall orientation of the sun
- Designed by the renowned Architect J S Deane and Associates of Merrion Square.
- Free Flowing floor plan, house extends to approx. 3,725 sqft on circa 18.4 acres of land in two grazing paddocks and large field.
- Mature Setting providing great privacy without the sense of seclusion
- Viewing highly recommended and by appointment only
- Extends to approx. 346 sqm / 3,725 sqft
- Built approx. 1998
- South facing rear garden
- Handsome handmade Belgian Brick façade
- Fully alarmed
- Maintenance free exterior
- Mains Water and Private Well with Submersible Pump - ideal for drought periods and watering animals.
- Electronic Mains Water Shut-off
- Mature - minimum maintenance gardens
- Double glazed windows throughout
- American white ash main central staircase
- Outside taps & electricity supply
- OFCH - 4 separate heating zones.
- Outside tap & electricity supply
- Raised deck
- Side entrance
- Off street car parking and twin garage.
- Large Lunging Area
- Beautiful Horse Exercise All weather arena
- PVC Fencing - (Arena safety feature)
- Land dived up into 2 x Grazing paddocks located around the Main House and Large field towards the back of the Arena, open stables and lunging area. All with easy access.
- Access to field via main entrance and driveway to rear of property or alternatively from the main road via laneway direct to field. Laneway is part of our property portfolio, providing right of way access also to 3 other parties.
BER: C2 BER No.108704990 Energy Performance Indicator:187.37 kWh/m²/yr kWh/m²/yr
Inner hall 3.06m x 4.80m
Recessed light, under stairs Cloakroom, alarm panel, Panic Zone, solid American Light Ash feature stairwell.
Entrance hall 4.72m x 1.94m
Coving, centre piece, dado rail, stained glass window, Antique Over door Mouldings.
Guest WC 3.06m x 1.65m
With WC, WHB
TV room 3.65m x 3.52m
Coving, centre piece, TV point, High speed broadband, double doors to dining, views of rear garden
Dining room / Lounge 9.30m x 4.74m
Large Split Level Room, high ceiling, marble finish fireplace, coving and centre piece, recessed lights, double French doors and marble steps up to dining room, currently designed as non-media Space. Large Bay Window, all day sun.
Study 2.71m x 2.52m
possible alternate use as additional Bedroom / Nursery or both - as room is on the ground floor close to Kitchen and living area.
Kitchen / Dining 8.70m x 4.00m
Floor & wall units in Scandinavian pine, antique fireplace, tiled splash back and black granite counter top, integrated dishwasher, Integrated Fridge Freezer, Large Touch Control Ceramic Hob/Halogen, TV point, bay window, recessed lights, slate tiles on the floor, wide board Solid Oak 24mm Flooring, Antique fireplace with Gas Coal effect inset, c/c with failover Dual Gas Supply.
Garage 6.20m x 4.30m
Double door, dryer point, fuse board. Light Timers, electrically operated Door, Alarm Keypad.
Utility 4.40m x 4.62m
Tiled Floor, TV Point, Full Sink and worktop, Washing Machine and fully Fitted Laundry / Linen Closet, Heating Zone Controls and overrides, Immersion Heater Master Power Switch.
Chinese slate floor, stairs to 1st floor guest area, back door, Alarm Panel, Panic Zone, c/w fully fitted built in Closet, Interior Door to Dual Garage.
Landing 6.00m x 3.10m and 3.02m x 1.30m
Brass chandelier with 18 candles, centre piece, access to hot press and attic. Large tall feature window looking onto front gardens and paddock.
Master bedroom 4.15m x 7.20m
Large Split Level Room, beautifully stained tongue & groove floor Free standing wardrobes space, recessed lights, alarm, two large built in Storage Spaces, Alarm Panel and panic zone, Morning/Midday & Evening Sun, Beautiful Large Dormer Tilt and Turn Window. Window to back and side of property.
Ensuite 3.00m x 2.00m
With WC, WHB, double shower, tiled splash backs, recessed lights, beautifully stained tongue & groove floor
Bedroom 2 3.40m x 3.80m
TV point, beautifully stained tongue & groove floor
Bedroom 3 2.82m x 3.62m
TV point, beautifully stained tongue and groove floor
Bedroom 4 3.92m x 4.00m
TV point, dual aspect, beautifully stained tongue & groove floor
Landing space to bedroom 5 2.00m x 1.5m
Bedroom 5 5.02m x 4.00m
Built in wardrobes, vanity unit, TV point and phone point, Velux windows. 2 Beautiful Dormer Windows looking out onto front gardens and paddock and a special feature "bulls-eye" window looking over the end of the property.
Ensuite 3.16m x 2.67m
Corner bath, WC, WHB, roof light, shaver point. Standing Closet.
Main bathroom 2.60m x 2.90m
With WC, WHB, Dedicated shower cubicle and large 2-person corner bath tub, part tiled walls, carpet floor, recessed lights, Victorian style Sanitary ware
2 loose boxes 7.25m x 6.17m / 7.25m x 5.80m
With water and power supply, concrete base - Fully alarmed, Large Sliding Doors, Door leading out to Dedicated Lunging Area. Movement Sensor Lighting.
From Maynooth town head south west for 8.5km on the R408 to Rathcoffey Village. Continue through the Village on the R408 for approx. 1 km and the property will be on the left hand side identified by the REA Coonan for sale board.
By prior appointment at any reasonable hour.
- Dublin (International), 31.9 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.