3 bedroom house for sale
Bulgaria - Targovishte, Popovo
like this property?Call: 03339 391007
- 3 BED house with excellent potential
- Big plot of land - 1950 sq.m.
- Near fishing lake and forest
- In need of minor finishing works
- Peaceful village, not far from a market town
- Extra value for the price
- Price: 4990 EUR
on 1950 sq.m. plot of land with a water-well.
Total living area - 100 sq.m., distributed between:
1. Veranda of 10 sq.m. which leads to the main entrance of the
2. Entrance hallway
3. Premise of 5 sq.m. suitable for a bathroom and toilet
4. 3 bedrooms overlooking the front garden
5. Big dining area
6. Spacious kitchen + living-room with doors to another veranda
leading to the garden
The property has been upgraded by the present owner - all the windows
are replaced with new ones, the floorings are hard wooden, the
ceilings are with wooden cladding, the walls are covered with plaster
boards. The house is in need of finishing works - painting of walls,
new electric sockets, switches and lighting, fitting and equipping of a
bathroom and toliet.
The property offers excellent potential and with little costs and a
bit of individual touch could be converted in your dream home.
The area offers excellent facilities for recreation - there is a big
fishing lake and a forest near by.
10 miles to Popovo town - Municipality center
13 miles to Antonovo town
33 miles to Targovishte - District center
100 miles to Varna International airport and the seacoast
Popovo (Bulgarian: Попово, from поп, pop, meaning "priest", and the placename suffix -ovo, literally "the priest's village") is a town in northeastern Bulgaria, part of Targovishte Province. It is the administrative centre of the homonymous Popovo Municipality. In December 2009, it had a population of 15,548 and an absolute Bulgarian majority. The town is conveniently situated among the major road tracks: E85 – Veliko Tarnovo – Ruse; E70 – Varna-Shumen-Ruse; E772 – Veliko Tarnovo-Targovishte-Shumen-Varna. The Railway station connects the town with all the major cities in the country.
Popovo is well serviced with a variety of shops, cafes, restaurants, medical centers. There are 6 kindergartens and 7 schools on the territory of the town. Every Friday there is a market where you can find a variety of local fruits and vegetables, clothes and crafts.
Places to visit:
- The Town Park - beautiful place for walks and relaxation;
- Archaeological Museum;
- Cultural center;
- Recently restored Medieval castle “Kovachevsko Kale” situated a few km outside the town.
- Varna (International), 80.9 miles
- Burgas (International), 85 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.