Land for sale
Ireland - Castlepark, Kinsale, Co Cork
like this property?Call: 03339 391371
- Construct a new property (Subject to planning permission)
- Approx. 0.24 ha / 0.6 ac
- Site partly occupied by a derelict building
- Captivating site with stunning views
- Site being sold 'as is'
- Approx. 2.5kms from Kinsale Yacht Club
The site is accessed off L32251 and is partly occupied by a derelict building. The site is largely rectangular shaped, extending to approx. 0.24 hectares (0.6 acre) located approx. 1km from Castlepark Marina, Kinsale. It is situated on the coastline and enjoys unparalleled views over Kinsale harbour and Charles Fort.
Planning permission had been granted in 2005 for a single residential property and has since expired.
From Cork City, make your way to Kinsale town, head towards Castlepark Marina. Upon reaching the Marina, take a right turn up the hill taking your first left turn, drive for approx. 1km. The property is on your left hand side. See sign.
- Cork (International), 8.8 miles
- Kerry (International), 53.2 miles
- Waterford (International), 68.9 miles
- Shannon (International), 71.3 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.