Land for sale
Ireland - Athy, Co. Kildare, R14 E193
like this property?Call: 03339 391384
- Lot 2 Approx. 1.21 ha / 3 acres zoned new residential
- Lands are inside the Athy urban district boundary
- New residential under the current Athy Town Development Plan
- Lands currently not developed were formerly in grass / tillage
- They are bound to the south east by the Kildare Road and to the south west by the Rheban Manor
- The immediate area is a mix of residential housing in small developments and some ribbon formations along the Kildare Road.
Lot 2 Approx. 1.21 ha / 3 acres zoned new residential
To the left of the main avenue there is a field of approximately 3 acres which is zoned under Athy Town Development Plan 2012 - 2018 to provide for New Residential.
The lands are inside the Athy urban district boundary. There are approx. 1.12 ha / 3 acres zoned for New Residential under the current Athy Town Development Plan. These lands currently not developed were formerly in grass / tillage and have become overgrown in recent years. They are bound to the south east by the Kildare Road and to the south west by the Rheban Manor housing development. The immediate area is typified by a mix of residential housing in small developments and some ribbon formations along the Kildare Road.
Strictly by appointment only
Harriet Grant / Pat O'Hagan
20 Dawson Street
+353 (0) 1 6634350
Train Station 800 m
Dublin City Centre 78
Dublin Airport 83
Take N7 from Dublin. From M50 exit at junction 9. Follow N7 for approx. 24.5 km. N7 becomes M7. Stay on M7 for approx. 25 km then veer left on to M9. Follow M9 for approx. 23 km and then take exit 3. Follow signs for new N78 to Athy. Stay on N78 for approx. 10 km then take first left at the roundabout; take a right at the first traffic lights before graveyard onto the Kildare road and Athy golf club. Shamrock Lodge is 600m on the left hand side. There is a light green gate lodge at the entrance.
GPS: 52.997055 / -6.968239
- Dublin (International), 42.7 miles
- Waterford (International), 56 miles
- Galway (International), 83.9 miles
- Shannon (International), 83.9 miles
- Knock (International), 98.6 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.