4 bedroom terraced house for sale
Ireland - Mespil Road, Ballsbridge
like this property?Call: 03339 391395
- 3 storey 4 bed Victorian residence
- Approx. 245 sq m / 2,637 sq ft
- 5 reception rooms
- 65 ft south facing rear garden
- 75 ft driveway to front with ample off street parking
- Period detailing throughout
- Views over canal
- Perfect city centre residence
- Walking distance of St Stephens Green and Ranelagh
- Potential to further extend the property (Subject to Planning Permission)
No 29 is a handsome redbrick amongst a terrace of period properties set back from the road with ample off-street parking and a private rear garden. Nestled in-between Leeson Street and Baggot Street on the Banks of the Grand Canal this address provides the perfect location for city living.
The property is laid out over three floors and has a natural flow from the long driveway through the reception rooms to the rear garden. The dimensions are elegantly proportioned with all rooms enjoying great sunlight, a degree of privacy and beautiful vistas across to the canal at the front. Much of the period character is preserved and an open plan layout with interconnecting reception rooms which will suit a modern lifestyle and in particular those who like to entertain. The kitchen / breakfast room is neat but brings the inside out with access to and views over the private rear garden. There is also a small balcony off the study on the first floor return which also overlooks the patio and rear garden. There are four bedrooms on the second floor and a master suite bathroom completes the accommodation.
The property is situated in the heart of Dublin 4 on the leafy tree lined Mespil Road next to the banks of the canal and is the essence of pied-de-terre.
Some of Dublin's finest amenities are quite literally on your doorstep and most are just a short stroll away. No 29 Mespil Road is a period residence of great distinction which is now ready for an owner with some imagination and flair to transform a property of high calibre into their dream home.
• 1.7km to Grand Canal Dock
• 900m to St Stephens Green
• 3.1km to Trinity College
• 2.1km to Donnybrook Village
• 1.7km to The Aviva Stadium at Landsdowne Road
• 1.5km to Barrow Street
• 4.7km to the Port Tunnel and from there access to the airport / M50 in minutes
- Dublin (International), 11.1 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.