Detached house for sale
Ireland - Rosewood Manor, Innishannon, Co Cork
like this property?Call: 03339 391371
- Premium Four Bed Detached Homes
- Situated in an Exclusive Private Development
- Approx. 238 sq m (2,560 sq ft)
- Generous PC Sums
- Energy Efficient A3 BER with Air to Water Heating Central Heating System
- Concrete First Floors and Stairwell
- Only a short walk from Innishannon Village and all local amenities
- 25 minute drive to Cork city (22km)
Rosewood Manor is established as an upmarket development of detached properties with a very high specification. Architecturally designed, these "Type A" homes will offer bright and spacious rooms throughout. This safe and private setting offers you the perfect way to enjoy the best of country living while the hustle and bustle of Cork city is just a 25 minute drive away. Each luxurious home has been designed with care and attention to provide you with all your modern day living needs. The spacious layout of the development befits the stunning surrounds of Innishannon village.
The house itself is designed to a very high specification with accommodation split over two levels. The ground floor consists of an open plan Kitchen, Dining and living area with a separate utility located off the kitchen. A guest WC plus a study/fourth bedroom completes the accommodation on the ground floor. The first floor accommodates the main bathroom, two spacious double bedrooms both of which are en-suite and the master bedroom, complete with en-suite and ample wardrobe space.
Features & Specifications
• Highly insulated air-tight construction with a minimum A3 BER
• Concrete first floor & stairs
• Painted solid timber double glazed windows
• Painted solid timber internal
• Concrete stairs with painted balustrade
• Bathroom & en-suite with contemporary sanitary ware
• Rear garden set to lawn with patio
• Finished paved driveway & parking bays
• Decorative painted hardwood facia and traditional details to roof
• Fully painted internally & externally
• Energy efficient air to water thermostatically controlled zoned heating system
• Convection radiator space heating throughout
• Cat 5e cabling throughout
• Pressurised water system throughout
• Drainage to local treatment plant
• Wired for alarm
• External tap
Rosewood Manor sits conveniently above the beautiful West Cork village of Innishannon. It is a small niche development located a short stroll away from a welcoming array of amenities such as schools, shops, pubs, sports clubs and cafes. Bishopstown and Ballincollig both with excellent shopping facilities are only a short drive away and the city centre is very easily accessible from the Ring Road. A short drive to the east will take you to Cork City Centre (22km), with Kinsale and the heart of West Cork located to the South. This is a popular choice for West Cork purchasers who want to be close to the Cork city for employment purposes.
Drive to Innishannon on N28 Cork to Bandon route, in Innishannon turn right at traffic lights and continue uphill for 250m. Take the left in to The Spires and then take the first right to enter Rosewood Manor.
More information from this agent
- Cork (INTERNATIONAL), 8.1 miles
- Kerry (INTERNATIONAL), 46.3 miles
- Shannon (INTERNATIONAL), 66.1 miles
- Waterford (INTERNATIONAL), 72.3 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.