4 bedroom detached house for sale
Ireland - Rosewood Manor, Innishannon, Co Cork
like this property?Call: 03339 391371
- Splendid 4 bed detached homes
- Approx. 238 sq m / 2,560 sq ft
- Upmarket gated development
- Located in beautiful Innishannon village
- Close to West Cork, Kinsale and Cork city
- Two Remaining
Rosewood Manor is a thoughtfully presented residential development providing exquisite architecturally designed homes in the beautiful village of Innishannon. The development is set in tranquil surrounds, hidden within a site that is surrounded by mature trees and woodland. Rosewood Manor enjoys the peace and tranquillity of a country setting with all the conveniences of Innishannon village just a short distance away.
The development itself is established as an upmarket development of detached properties with a very high specification. Architecturally designed, these "Type A" homes will offer bright and spacious rooms throughout. This safe and private setting offers you the perfect way to enjoy the best of country living while the hustle and bustle of Cork city is just a 20 minute drive away. Each luxurious home has been designed with care and attention to provide you with all your modern day living needs. The spacious layout of the development befits the stunning surrounds of Innishannon village.
Rosewood Manor offers a unique opportunity to acquire a quality residence in this idyllic setting. Interior spaces are designed to provide for a flexible utilitarian function while achieving a contemporary expression of style. Living areas and bedrooms benefit from large windows that offer views to the beautiful surroundings and flood the rooms with natural light. Rosewood Manor is a blueprint for contemporary living at its finest.
The house itself is designed to a very high specification with accommodation split over two levels. The ground floor consists of an open plan Kitchen, Dining and living area with a separate utility located off the kitchen. A guest WC plus a study/fourth bedroom completes the accommodation on the ground floor.The first floor accommodates the main bathroom, two spacious double bedrooms both of which are en-suite and the master bedroom, complete with en-suite and ample wardrobe space.
Features & Specifications
• Highly insulated air-tight construction
• Concrete first floor & stairs
• Painted solid timber windows, double glazed low-e glass
• Solid timber internal door styles including decorative door furniture
• Concrete stairs with painted balustrade
• Bathroom & en-suite with contemporary sanitary ware
• Rear garden lawned with patio
• Finished driveway & parking bays
• Thermostatically controlled zoned central heating system
• Decorative painted hardwood facia and traditional details to roof
• Fully painted internally & externally
• Energy Efficient Heat Source
• Convection radiator space heating to ground and first floor.
• Cat 5e cabling throughout
• Pressurised system throughout
• Drainage to local treatment plant
• Wired for alarm
• External tap
Rosewood Manor sits conveniently above the beautiful West Cork village of Innishannon. It is a small niche development located a short stroll away from a welcoming array of amenities such as schools, shops, pubs and cafes. Bishopstown and Ballincollig both with excellent shopping facilities are only a short drive away and the city centre is very easily accessible from the Ring Road. A short drive to the east will take you to Cork City Centre, with Kinsale and the heart of West Cork located to the South. This is a popular choice for West Cork purchasers who want to be close to the city for employment purposes.
Drive to Innishannon on N28 Cork to Bandon route, in Innishannon turn right at traffic lights and continue uphill for 250m. Take the left in to The Spires and then take the first right to enter Rosewood Manor.
More information from this agent
- Cork (International), 13 miles
- Kerry (International), 74.4 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.