20 bedroom manor house for sale
Italy - Tuscany, Florence, Florence
like this property?Call: 03339 391071
- English Garden
- Renaissance Villa
- Private Chapel
Its dominant position takes advantage of the view over the enchanting landscape.
The property is an extraordinary example of noble estate in Tuscany retaining its original features: the park and the villa boast medieval origin and some of the most significant noble families of the region as owners.
This superbly groomed park and garden are one of the finest examples of Tuscan gardens.
INTERIOR AND STRUCTURAL FEATURES
The living area comprises:
- The perfectly renovated 1,000 square meters “Villa”, except the basement;
- The 620 square meters “Farm”, partially renovated;
- The 745 square meters building called “The Barn”;
- A 443 square meters “Independent house” with garage;
- The 240 square meters “Garden House”
- The 286 square meters “Limonaia”
- The “Canonica”, a 238 square meters independent apartment
- The 165 square meters “Private Chapel” with original frescoes and paintings
The villa is an elegant building in a measured Baroque style: a square building with two wings over three levels and a basement. In addiction an entresol, a dovecote and a clock tower. The residential floors boast a perfectly preserved original painting walls: an elegant and natural extension of the park beauty.
On the ground floor there are the main hall, the private living rooms, the dining room and a kitchen. A double stone staircase leads to the first floor, that includes a hall, a master bedroom and the guests rooms with bathroom ensuite. On the second floor there are some utility rooms (laundry, ironing, etc.), some bedrooms and a central living room with a wooden staircase leading to the clock tower.
The basement comprises some storage rooms, a cellar, the thermal power plant and the reception hall.
The facades are plastered and pale yellow painted, according to the Tuscan noble country homes style.
On the first floor there are two stone paved terraces with wrought and iron railing. A third panoramic terrace with wrought railing is accessed from the clock tower and it benefits from a 360° view over the countryside.
The land offers a large Italian garden; an English garden; olive groves (3,500 olive trees) and vineyards (4 hectares); a private pond with a picturesque area; wood and arable land. The park is embellished with fountains, allegorical statues and a magnificent geometric garden; in addiction a cultivation of espalier citrus, herbs, flowers and tall trees, perfectly integrated in the environment.
- Peretola (International), 4 miles
- Florence (International), 4.1 miles
- Galileo (International), 43.7 miles
- Borgo Panigale (International), 53 miles
- Marina di Campo (International), 86.7 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.