4 bedroom country house for sale
Ireland - Brickfield Stud, Knocklofty, Grange, Clonmel, Tipperary
like this property?Call: 03339 396951
- Extended renovated and partially restored 4 bedroom farmhouse
- Set on c. 10 Acres of top quality free draining lands
- 6 horse stables; 4 pony stables and a two-span hay shed.
- New septic tank and oil fired central heating system installed
- Located circa 4 miles from Clonmel in a very scenic and sought after of location
- Viewing is strictly by prior appointment
Lovingly, partially restored and recently extended, 4 bedroom farmhouse conveniently located on the Ardfinnan Road circa 4 miles from Clonmel. The property is situated on C.10 acres of top quality free draining lands. The extension provides a disabled access bathroom at ground floor level together with a large bedroom, kitchen, sitting room and living/dining room. The house has recently been dry lined substantially and a new oil fired, zoned, central heating system installed. It has also been re-roofed. The overhead accommodation needs some attention but offers great potential. There are 10 stables (6 horse stables and 4 pony stables) and also a two-span hay shed. The views of the Knockmealdowns and the surrounding countryside, together with the privacy that the property affords, really need to be viewed to be truly appreciated.
Extended renovated and partially restored 4 bedroom farmhouse
Set on c. 10 Acres of top quality free draining lands
6 horse stables; 4 pony stables and a two-span hay shed.
New septic tank and oil fired central heating system installed
Located circa 4 miles from Clonmel in a very scenic and sought after of location
Viewing is strictly by prior appointment
BER: C2 BER No. 102646809
Coming from Clonmel, take the turn right at the tree in Knocklofty. Continue up the hill on the Ardfinnan Road (R665), passing the right turn for Grange village. Continue out this road for circa 1 mile and the entrance to the property is on the l.h.s. of the road (with a sign that says Brickfield Pony Stud on the entrance pier (just before a large two-storey residence)
Strictly by prior appointment
- Waterford (International), 30.2 miles
- Cork (International), 45.3 miles
- Shannon (International), 55.8 miles
- Kerry (International), 73.5 miles
- Galway (International), 83.5 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.