10 bedroom manor house for sale
Italy - Tuscany, Siena, Pienza
like this property?Call: 03339 391071
- Val D'Orcia
- UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Stunning views
- Swimming pool
- Dining area
- Rental accomodation
- A secret gem
• a strikingly beautiful manor house, completely restored, which measures approximately 1000 square meters. Approached by an impressive and glorious cypress tree-lined drive way, the villa sits elevated with the most breathtaking views. Internally, the elegance and stature is magnified by the period features, including original frescoes;
• a 200 square meters annex in local stone needing restoration;
• a delightful swimming pool;
• a 200 square meters covered dining area next to the pool. Ideal for meetings, weddings, family reunions and elegant parties, it offers 50 indoor and 180 outdoor seats and is equipped with professional kitchen;
• 4 hectares of land made up of a park, a very well maintained garden, a woodland, and a mixture of olive trees and vineyards, which provide enough extra virgin olive oil and appreciated wine for the inner use.
INTERIOR AND STRUCTURAL FEATURES
In a splendid position on a hill top, the manor house currently used as a prestigious rental accommodation, could support any type of project. The beauty of this place lends itself to the creation of a private residence, ideal for be stably habited with the chance to reserve some rooms for friends. Here you will enjoy never ending moments of peace and joy, stopping the time and watching at the panorama of a land more singular than rare. Thanks to the excellent location, this property is a perfect buy for a purchaser who is interested in continuing and developing the accommodation business or in creating a conference centre for business meetings. Privacy, security, serenity are all aligned in this property, ready to generate immediate rental income. The internal systems are all new. Comfort and safety are at the highest level of quality due to the most modern technologies used to build the electric power and plumbing system. The heating system of the main villa is already fitted for the air conditioning. All the dining area is air-conditioned. This villa has it all to make your life as comfortable as you always wanted. Although enjoying excellent privacy, the area where the property stands is not isolated and close to every useful service. A lovely hamlet, where you can find all the necessary amenities, such as a bank, a post office, shops, restaurants, bars, a chemist and other services, is just 5 minutes by car from the property. The villa is also easily accessible by the near A1 motorway and the railway station, which is conveniently and quickly connected to Siena, Florence and Rome. The manor house has eleven double bedrooms, 9 of which have private bathrooms; the total number of the bathrooms is 10. Excellent property for “lifestyle” change, perfect if you wish buy an Italian villa ready to move into. This place really retains an enchanting atmosphere, created by the many frescoes and decorations which enliven the walls and the ceilings of the manor house, by the cypress tree-lined drive way and by the dominant position. It inspires men’s hearts with serenity and peace, thanks to its harmonious layout , featuring a quality that is definitely higher than the main part of the luxury properties currently for sale.
Energy class G (= 175 kWh / m² year)
- Florence (International), 56.2 miles
- Peretola (International), 56.4 miles
- Marina di Campo (International), 75.4 miles
- Galileo (International), 76.4 miles
- Leonardo da Vinci (International), 92.1 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.