Land for sale
Ireland - Lullymore, Co Kildare
like this property?Call: 03339 391384
- Excellent agricultural lands sheltered by mature hedgerows and trees
- The land is L shaped and laid out in three large fields
- Complete with yards and over ground slurry tank
- Derrinturn 7 km, Allenwood 7.5 km, Robertstown 12 km
- Edenderry 14km, Enfield 19 Dublin 60 km Newbridge 22 km
The property comprises exceptional agricultural lands of approximately 27.35 hectares / 67.6 acres located between the villages of Derrinturn and Allenwood. The lands are currently laid out in stubble and are ready for the new owner to plough and sow. The land is L shaped and laid out in three large fields with the Grand Canal bordering it on the North Eastern boundary. The yards mainly comprise of two double barns, each with lean-to of a total size 123 ft x 75 ft. One lean-to section contains cubicles. There is also an over ground slurry tank.
The Curragh 23km
Enfi eld 19.8km
Dublin City 60km
From Dublin take the M4 off the M50 and head west towards Mullingar. Continue on M4 and take exit 9 signed for Enfi eld, Johnstown. At the roundabout take the 2nd exit signed R402 (Johnstown bridge) Follow the R402 for 9 km to the village of Carbury. Turn left in Carbury onto the R403 and continue through the village of Derrinturn, continue for about 6km and take a right turn signposted Bord na Mona, Lullymore.
- Dublin (INTERNATIONAL), 28.6 miles
- Waterford (INTERNATIONAL), 79.6 miles
- Galway (INTERNATIONAL), 83.3 miles
- Knock (INTERNATIONAL), 87.2 miles
- Shannon (INTERNATIONAL), 94.2 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.