2 bedroom house for sale
Tavronitis, Chania, Greece
like this property?Call: 020 8302 6616
- Entering the property through a wooden gate, there is a lovely stone paved courtyard with a sitting area, a sun bathing area and a Jacuzzi to enjoy those hot summer days! A shed is placed in the court
- Through the main entrance as you enter the house is the spacious kitchen area which includes a halogen cooker, a washing machine, a fridge/freezer, a tumble dryer and a microwave oven.
- To the left is a very cosy living room, airy and light, with large arched doors on both sides opening to the two courtyards of the property.
- Straight from the kitchen is the fully tiled bathroom with a walk in shower.
- The main bedroom is equipped with a large free standing wardrobe and French doors opening to the smaller courtyard at the other side of the house.
- Wooden steps lead to the 12sqm mezzanine overlooking the kitchen area. A double bed and more free standing wardrobes are placed there.
- A wood burner is used for heat in the winter while there are air conditioning units placed in the kitchen, living room and downstairs bedroom to cool in the summer.
- Solar panel
- 3x air conditioning units
- 2x external taps
The village of Tavronitis is a lively all year round village and offers all types of amenities such as mini-markets, bakery, butcher, pharmacy, vet, local transportation, tavernas and many more. The entrance/exit to the highway is close by, while the long beaches of Tavronitis are just a 10 minute walk from the property.Built in 2006, the development consists of 10 houses, some of which are holiday homes and others have permanent residents. Surrounded by olive groves, the location is very quiet and peaceful. Accommodation details:THIS IS A READY TO MOVE INTO PROPERTY!! IDEAL AS A HOLIDAY HOME OR AS A PERMANENT RESIDENCE! ALL ITEMS AS SHOWN IN THE INTERIOR PHOTOS ARE INCLUDED IN THE SALE PRICE.Features:2 bedroom home ready to move into, within walking distance of the beach and amenities of Tavronitis.
- Chania (International), 29 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.