2 bedroom apartment for sale
5700, Zell am See, Austria
like this property?Call: 03339 395622
- bathroom with tub
- fitted kitchen
- central heating
The apartment has been completely renovated and modernized in 2013, and has some technical refinements!
For example, the entire upper floor is heated with a photovoltaic system and the lighting / heating system can be controlled from a central remote controlled system (GIRA). A special amenity is its own Panormalift, which takes you directly to the second floor.
The premises are on a total of 100 sqm of living space.
Since there are only a total of 4 units in this house, this house is also perfect for tourist rental!
Currently the apartment is rented permanent until 2018 and these tenants must be taken over! The property is very centrally located near the center of Schüttdorf. Restaurants, bars, shops, ski lift and train and bus stations are nearby:
Centre - Schüttdorf: 150 m
Center of Zell am See: 1.5 km
Restaurants: 100 m
Lake: 1500 m
Areitbahn: 500 m
Indoor swimming pool: 2000 m 2nd floor (attic)
- Large living-dining area (approx. 47 sqm) with large south-facing windows and exit to balcony (approx. 12 sqm)
- Separate fitted kitchen (would be installed by the seller) with skylight
- Storeroom (could be converted into a 2nd bedroom with little effort)
- Master bedroom with walk-in closet
- Bathroom with bathtub and shower
- Separate toilet with washbasin
- Access to Lift
- Small storage space
- 2 parking spaces Zell am See and Kaprun is one of the most important holiday regions in Austria - and one of the most popular destinations worldwide.
132 kilometers of pistes and a unique offer of activities away from the runway make the region so diverse.
The local mountains Kitzsteinhorn (3203 meter glacier ski resort), and Schmittenhöhe (1965 meters), are ideal for downhill runs in deep powder.
Visitors will find a wealth of opportunities-for example, cross-country skiing, tobogganing and winter hiking.
In summer, numerous hiking and walking trails in the beautiful mountains attract walkers.
To cool down on hot summer days, or water sports in the frozen lake, which provides drinking water quality invites.
For lovers of golf the unique 36-hole course of the Golfclub Zell am See is perfect!
The main train station in Zell am See is approximately 400 m away, the bus-station appr. 100m.
The nearest airports are: Salzburg 90 km, Innsbruck-145 km, Munich 207 km
Supported by Absolut Immobilien real estate, Zell am See / Österreich
- Salzburg (INTERNATIONAL), 33.1 miles
- Innsbruck (INTERNATIONAL), 69.5 miles
- Klagenfurt (INTERNATIONAL), 85.4 miles
- Linz (INTERNATIONAL), 90.7 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.