- spectacular view
- seclusion, peace and privacy
- property sits on 3 acres of land
- permit to add a second two-story building (100 sq.m per floor)
Build in 1990, this holiday house has features of the traditional Pelion building style. Located in Mourtias ⁄Promyri area in South Pelion, this waterfront property is perfect for refurbishment but also a low maintenance property that could be a lock-up-and-leave holiday home. It is situated in a breath-taking, south-east facing position with panoramic views out to the Aegean sea. Apart from the home's truly spectacular view, the property sits on a 2.96 acres plot of land, with a lush olive grove, offering seclusion, peace and privacy. A path leads down to a beach that can only be accessed from the property. The 1st floor of the two story building measures 100 sq.m, and is open space with a kitchen, dining and living area with a fire place, two bedrooms, one bathroom, one WC and a balcony that enjoys some of the best views from the property, with the island of Skiathos in the distance. The house's lower level is scheduled as a future second independent apartment of 100 sq.m. Furthermore, there is the permit to add a second two-story building (100 sq.m per floor) as well as a swimming pool.
Distance to the nearest village Promyri 8 km • Volos 55 km •
• Holiday Property
• Interior Space:
a. 1st floor 100 sq.m
b. Groundfloor: designed for independent 100 sq.m. apartment
• Exterior ⁄ plot: 2.96 acres with olive grove
• Construction Year: 1990
• Selling price: 195.000 Euro
• Fair Market Value of Property: 250.000 Euro
• The property is in walking distance from a small secluded beach in front of and below the property.