8 bedroom house for sale
France - After a small driveway, surrounded by vineyards just 3 kms from a village with shops, 10 minutes from a shopping centre
like this property?Call: 03339 397217
- Rural, Near Shops, Hamlet
- Excellent conditions
- Mains Electricity, Mains Water, Septic Tank, Telephone
- Central Heating, Electric Heating, Wood Burner, Granule Burner
- 8 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Land: 27979M2
- Floor Area: 399M2
First, a magnificent main house of 400 m² plus a guest house/gite and finally outbuildings (barn, garage, horse boxes...) and the basin style swimming pool 6m x 6m.
All surrounded by a plot of 2,7 hectares, ideal for animals and enjoying a lovely hilly views of the vineyards of Bordelaise and Duracois and the surrounding forests.
Let's start with the main house, all in stone and designed entirely to give a bright, airy look and feel. Blending modern for indoor and stamp of the stone for the exterior, it comprises ground floor :
* A through entry (43 m²) : terra-cotta floor, wide wood and glass door, glass door on the other side, high ceilings, stairs with steps and railings in metal
* A kitchen (24,07 m²) : terra-cotta floor, fittings remaining, sink carved in stone, fireplace with small wood stove
* A dining room (21,42 m²) : terra-cotta floor, wide French doors, lounge access
* A living room (47,78 m²) : terra-cotta floor, patio door + window, fireplace with wood burning stove
* A hallway (20,88 m²) : terra-cotta floor
* A cellar (8,95 m²) : concrete floor, storage space
* Bedroom 1 (19,08 m²) : terra-cotta floor
* Shower/WC to bedroom 1 (5,70 m²) : terra-cotta floor, walk in shower, basin, WC
* An office or bedroom (18,42 m²) : terra-cotta floor
You will reach the first floor by a superb stairs whose steps are made of metal, like its railing and you'll discover :
* A mezzanine (16 m²) : parquet floor, overlooking the entrance hall
* A small hallway (3,08 m²) : parquet floor
* Bedroom 2 (19,23 m²) : parquet floor
* Bedroom 3 (22,60 m²) : parquet floor
* A bathroom (4,31 m²) : tiled floor, bath, walk in shower, basin
* A WC (1,20 m²) : tiled floor
On the other side of the mezzanine :
* Bedroom 4 (20,64 m²) : parquet floor
* Shower room of bedroom 4 (3,72 m²) : tiled floor, basin, walk in shower
* WC Room 4 (2,12 m²) : tiled floor
In the continuation, a suite :
* A hallway (4,51 m²) : parquet floor
* Bedroom 5 (15,99 m²) : parquet floor, fitted storage space, fixed bed
* Shower/WC Bedroom 5 (7,48 m²) redone two years ago : tiled floor, sink, walk in shower, WC
* Storage area (9,90 m²) : tiled floor, fully fitted
And finally, the master suite :
* A hallway (2,76 m²) : parquet floor
* Dressing room (9,42 m²) : tiled floor
* Bedroom 6 (24,23 m²) : parquet floor
* Shower room with separate toilet (14,63 m²) : tiled floor, bath, shower, double sinks, separate toilet
* A small private room to the bedroom (11,19 m²) : parquet floor, overlooking the hallway and mezzanine on the other side
Superb house with underfloor heating on the ground floor (geothermal system) and radiators upstairs, connected to the same system.
The first floor also has a slab floor, extremely rare and offers excellent insulating properties against noise and heat loss.
The annual consumption for the house, the gite and pool is about € 2000.
Sanitation is also in line with current standards : very important point.
Attached to the house, a stone barn in excellent condition (107,78 m²) including the pump room for the pool and the boiler room.
Totally independent, the guest house (or gite) built of stone, renovated in 2011/2012.
It comprises all on one level :
* An entrance (3,54 m²) : tiled floor, glass door
* A cellar (3,13 m²) : tiled floor
* A kitchen/dining room (21,56 m²) : parquet floor, fully fitted all equipment remaining, pellet stove with heat directed through to the living room
* A living room (13,34 m²) : tiled floor
* One bedroom (14,73 m²) : tiled floor
* A shower room/WC (5,16 m²) : tiled floor, shower, basin, WC, heated towel rail
The roof of this house, including insulation, was redone in 2011.
You also have the possibility to continue running this house as a holiday home (a business that started in July and August in the last few years: an important source of income).
Attached a small building consisting of :
* A laundry room (9,34 m²) : tiled floor, sink, cumulus to the guest house
* A storage room (4,98 m²) : tiled floor
* A garage (20,78 m²) : concrete floor, new roof
Regarding the main house, it boasts a wonderful terrace with a wrought iron arbour created especially to showcase the building : all this facing south.
A few meters away, a beautiful swimming pool/a basin of 6m x 6m with a depth of 1,45 m and corner stairs, she blends into the landscape and exactly matches the style of the property.
A facility has been provided during construction to equip the pool with a heat pump.
Guest house side/Gite, a pretty courtyard at the front with a nice wooden deck with charm your guests... all enhanced by a beautiful flower garden and lavender...
Parking space at the entrance of the property will allow you to park 4 or 5 cars.
At this same location, a 'lean to' for a car and original pigsties.
Completely independent, a stone building to be found at the bottom of the garden of about 60 m² with horse boxes. This dependence profits from water and electricity supply.
The whole is located on a plot of 27 979 m², for the happiness of your pets and an assurance of peace and tranquility.
To complete this property, are clear and extremely relaxing views... the vineyards, forests, surrounding woods are ideal for your family walks.
A rare property not to be missed !
- Bergerac (International), 19.2 miles
- Bordeaux (Mérignac) (International), 45.5 miles
- Toulouse (Blagnac) (International), 93.6 miles
- Limoges (International), 94.9 miles
- Pyrénées (International), 95.7 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.